XY OU Crystalised - Bulky Offense

First, I congratulate this team is really very cute. I really like the idea of having transformed the core defensive Heatran / Saur in a core offensive and this is a point in favor of this team. I thought at first to see her, he could have problems with Pinsir, but the key lies in Scarf Heatran that solves problems with fast pokemon that normally would defeat him in 1 vs 1. I am also in disagreement with those who have suggested AV Azumarill> CB why? Considering that one of the primary weaknesses of the team is Sand Rush Excadrill, CB Azumarill Okho him with Acquajet, which AV does not. Last thing I'll notice is perhaps Dragon Dance Charizard X, dancing in front of Heatran Stuck on Overheat and Azumarill stuck in Knock off. Here though it does not seem a very high danger is another pokemon that we should get rid of immediately in every situation. I was just going to propose to insert Scarf Keldeo> Specs for controlling threats such as Greninja, Noivern and Aerodactyl, but I have read that you have already tried and that there has not satisfied the lost of power. I could suggest another, I was reminded also Terrakion, but you have already mentioned to have susceptibility against stall teams, and Terrakion would have problems with Gliscor and Aegislash, while Keldeo handles them better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)