Other Metagames Custom Ruleset Discord Bot Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I run a Discord server that uses a bot called Mewbot. The bot allows you to catch all pokemon currently released, and give them any moves they could learn. The bot does not yet support g-maxing or z-moves, but does have mega evolution. As the server owner, I myself am the champion of the server.
The server has 18 gyms in which there are very few restrictions for challengers, for example, a water type gym leader can ban Primal Groudon due to its ability to
negate any water type moves.
For the leaders, however, they are all required to have their team have a common type (exceptions are made for pokemon that share traits with a different type, gyarados can be considered a dragon type, Stunfisk a water type, or flygon as a bug type are notable examples) and are not allowed to have any legendary, mythical, or ultra beasts.
There are no restrictions on the Elite 4 or myself, though in order to accommodate less experienced players I have a team for players with all 18 badges and a team for 8+ badges.

My 8 badge team is a mono water type team with gym leader restrictions. Below is my team's coverage.

Feraligatr @ Expert Belt
Ability: Sheer Force
Adamant Nature
- Ice Punch
- Crunch
- Liquidation
- Dragon Dance

Feraligatr is my favorite pokemon, so all my teams will have one. I believe that sacrificing hp for damage is not worth it, and is too risky. I prefer the Expert Belt because it has no downside.

Azumarill @ Leftovers
Ability: Sap Sipper
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Bounce
- Play Rough
- Iron Tail

Azumarill is used for dealing with grass, poison, and bug types. Iron tail is for fairy types when seismitoad is not viable.

Gyarados-Mega @ Gyaradosite
Ability: Mold Breaker
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Bounce
- Earthquake

Gyarados is the mega pokemon best equipped for my team, and unlike most other mega evolutions, can change its type to better deal with it's opponent. Crunch is not used as other pokemon have dark type moves.

Ludicolo @ Leftovers
Ability: Rain Dish
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Rain Dance
- Hidden Power [Rock]
- Focus Blast
- Giga Drain

Ludicolo is a bulky special pokemon used for setting up rain and maybe walling

Seismitoad @ Leftovers
Ability: Poison Touch
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Payback
- Poison Jab
- Earthquake

Seismitoad is for electric and fairy types, as well as setting up.

Walrein @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
Sassy Nature
- Toxic
- Ice Fang
- Signal Beam
- Aqua Ring

I don't have a Lapras

I'd love for you guys to help me pick better moves and items for this team, while keeping within the restrictions. When this team is finalized, I'll post the 18 badge team.
Also here is the server link if you want:
https://discord.gg/aPhzHdzEwm

Attachments

Hi, welcome to Smogon! I am locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least three lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and look at Team Showcase to see the detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions, and I will be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)