Cutefluffysheep's Trade Thread(Open!) Not dead, but currently learning Gen 7 Egg RNG.

Hi there, I am desperately trying to get ahold of a bold zapdos for a tourney on Sunday, and was curious if i could convince you to trade me Mosts zapdos. I can offer 5 em breedables mostly in apriballs, some bad shinies i guess if you want, and a modern pattern scatterbug, although i will need to go and catch one and breed it. My spreadsheet with everything on it is Here, let me know if we can work something out for this.

Hi there, I am desperately trying to get ahold of a bold zapdos for a tourney on Sunday, and was curious if i could convince you to trade me Mosts zapdos. I can offer 5 em breedables mostly in apriballs, some bad shinies i guess if you want, and a modern pattern scatterbug, although i will need to go and catch one and breed it. My spreadsheet with everything on it is Here, let me know if we can work something out for this.
I’d be willing to do Zapdos +3 breedables for Safari Pineco, DBHA Chimchar, Safari Trapinch, modern Scatterbug egg, and DB Duskull. I do not care about IVs on any of them, just any spitback with all of the other listed details. I could also do just zapdos for Chimchar and pineco. A cloner is also needed to clone the zapdos.

Last edited:
I’d be willing to do Zapdos +3 breedables for Safari Pineco, DBHA Chimchar, Safari Trapinch, modern Scatterbug egg, and DB Duskull. I do not care about IVs on any of them, just any spitback with all of the other listed details. I could also do just zapdos for Chimchar and pineco. A cloner is also needed to clone the zapdos.
That sounds great to me! I will look into breedables when i get home from work. Would you be free to trade tomorrow if we tracked down a cloner? I am in cst, and am busy from about 11am until about 4 pm, but if you are free and we could set up a time to trade after that i would be forever grateful.

That sounds great to me! I will look into breedables when i get home from work. Would you be free to trade tomorrow if we tracked down a cloner? I am in cst, and am busy from about 11am until about 4 pm, but if you are free and we could set up a time to trade after that i would be forever grateful.
I’m only one hour ahead of you, so time zones shouldnt be too much of an issue. Not sure how much time I’ll have, getting breedables prepared by tomorrow is unlikely. I can just trade the zapdos part tomorrow and complete the rest once breedables are prepared . Worst come worst, you could throw something on gts, use it Sunday and get it cloned, and trade me back a copy(at that time we’d also trade the rest of the breedables)

can you trade your Bluemew Mew for my two competitive dream ball mons,
Dream Ball 5 IV Limber Buneary, with the egg moves of Fake Out, Encore, Ice Punch and Power-up Punch (New USUM EG)
and
Dream Ball 5 IV Intimidate/Hyper Cutter Mawile, with the important egg move of Fire Fang?

Last edited:
can you trade your Bluemew Mew for my two competitive dream ball mons,
Dream Ball 5 IV Limber Buneary, with the egg moves of Fake Out, Encore, Ice Punch and Power-up Punch (New USUM EG)
and
Dream Ball 5 IV Intimidate/Hyper Cutter Mawile, with the important egg move of Fire Fang?
IF you can find a cloner you can have it for free

I’m only one hour ahead of you, so time zones shouldnt be too much of an issue. Not sure how much time I’ll have, getting breedables prepared by tomorrow is unlikely. I can just trade the zapdos part tomorrow and complete the rest once breedables are prepared . Worst come worst, you could throw something on gts, use it Sunday and get it cloned, and trade me back a copy(at that time we’d also trade the rest of the breedables)
So turns out I am just free the rest of the day, let me know if you are free and I will start poking around for a cloner.

Feel free to put something up on gts too not sure when I’ll be on
Edit: bear in mind that the zapdos has a few moves from tutors that I’m not sure it’ll be be able to relearn.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)