cyberzero's Explosive Return!

Approved and sponsored by tennisace.

#cap said:
15:08 HD: can cz make a troll 1k
15:08 HD: in cap
15:08 tennisace: sure.

23 Dead in Huge Ass Explosion

In the aftermath of a terrible explosion outside of Capforums, a small town in Germany, 23 residents have been declared dead. The cause of the explosion is unknown, yet some of the townspeople claim to have witnessed a large electric dragon made of clouds and lightning wreaking havoc. Experts claim that the residents are merely suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress disorder and to discount anything the townspeople say.
"It was absolutely terrifying, I thought I was going to fucking die," said Zystral, a resident with a really weird name.
No one actually gives a shit about the city, especially after Smogon University was built in a nearby city, attracting many of Capforums’ previous residents. However, the town has been rumored to have participated in various stereotypical mad scientist experiments, going as far as creating giant “Pocket Monsters”. It is widely believed that this ongoing experiment is the cause of the explosion.
“They’re not even fucking OU, the people that made them are retarded,” complained HD, a statement echoed by much of the community, contradictory to the rumor that the townspeople make the “Pokemon” themselves.
Rising Dusk, however, said that he believed that these Pokemon were reparable, yet it would take time. Until such changes are made, in his opinion, tragic disasters like this will continue. Although the population has taken quite a hit, some of the remaining members are believed to be working on removing Dragon Dance from Pyroak so that it’s not fucking broken anymore.
Later in the day, the townspeople plan on holding a memorial for the dead people. Since we have no other news for the day, we asked resident cyberzero to express his thoughts on each of the deceased.
There are still people who haven’t been recovered from the debris, so if I accidentally forgot you and you know I love you, then you can always post in the thread and I’ll add you in.

Deck Knight
One of the those who will be missed less than most, Deck Knight had been the source of much controversy in the city. He’s a debatable communist and a pretty damn good friend. He knows way too much about politics for his own good, but hey, someone needs to know what’s going on in the world. Deck’s one of the most reliable guys I know and will basically always be there for anyone, even if he screws around. Doug once said that Deck was the type of person that you either love or hate, no shades of gray, and he is totally right. If only he wasn’t a damn Republican. He probably thinks proletariat is a type of cheese.

Lunar Fang
LF has become one of my closest friends, whether on the internet or in real life, over the past year. After meeting up on Shoddy, we were just acquaintances because we were constantly on the CAP server with the whole crew. However, when we both coincidentally decided to take a short break for our junior year of high school, we got to know each other a lot better. Taking some of the same classes helped too. He was one of the few CAP’ers I kept in close contact with and turned out to be one of my best bros. He is also an extremely underrated battler, but he’s an extremely smart dude who can figure out any metagame after just a few battles, which explains why he’s so awesome at all of them, among other things.

Beef 2.0
He doesn’t come on Shoddy anymore, but Beef was a person I met on my first day on Shoddy. Ever since then, we’ve been chatting regularly, even during my break, and he’s been the definition of a reliable friend. We can talk about basically anything for hours on end, and he’s become one of my closest friends online. It’s been weird trying to figure out how we became such good friends, especially due to our varying interests. If I like the NBA, he’s into the NFL. If I listen to this band, he absolutely hates them. Despite all that, he’s become one of my main confidantes and I can trust the guy with my life. Unless he sees a girl. Seriously, any girl that’s above a 5/10 on the looks scale and he would sell his house.

Vader
Vader came on as a quiet but regular user, who contributed rarely but wisely. Soon, people like me were basically begging him in PM to talk more, and eventually, he opened up to us and became an awesome contributor. He’s an intellectual I can’t get enough of and has a great sense of humor. He’s my main man when it comes to critiquing, and he helps go over a lot of my stuff with minimal complaints. We’ve also been the co-creators of some awesome CAP Ladder raping teams, like team BOY and STEAMROLLER (which unfortunately always lost to Plus and Beej’s team). Another person that I’d consider a bro.

Beej
One of the more reserved members of CAP, I never really acknowledged Beej on the server. He was always there, and everyone knew that he was a really damn good player, but I really got to know him when he became my tutor. Before my tutoring round with him, which was my first, I was a relatively average player who could hold his own, but after the round, I became a beast, if I do say so myself. During the round and for the next few months, I’d reached #9 on the Smogon U ladder and made it pretty far in a number of tournaments. I’ve got to give all credit for any successes I’ve had in competitive Pokémon to Beej. Aside from Pokémon, we happened to live pretty close by so we had a lot to talk about besides Smogon. He was and still is a really damn good friend.

Plus
Looking back, I honestly can’t believe that I used to hate Plus. I thought he was one of the most useless server goers of all time. Once I got to know him, I found out that my idea of him was totally wrong. Plus has become a perfect example of how someone should act on the internet and he’s awesome because it. The guy knows when and how to be funny or serious, all the time. On top of that, he’s always looking out for others and is up there in battling prowess to boot. I don’t think there’s a CAP ladder that he hasn’t been in the top 3 since we even had a CAP ladder. He’s one of the funniest guys I know and can singlehandedly change the atmosphere of any conversation. But if you get on his bad side, he’s going to fucking destroy you. I mean it. Don’t fuck with Plus.

Bass
Although he may not remember it, Bass was the first person I ever battled on Shoddy. After destroying me during my noob days of using a DDFeraligatr, he gave me tips here and there without formally tutoring me and really got me going on Shoddy. After he gave up on battling, we still kept in contact because of his continued involvement in CAP and I’ve always looked up to the guy. One conversation with him and anyone can figure out that he’s in the presence of a genius.

Magmortified
In my opinion, the best CAP moderator in terms of duty. He screwed around with us because we were his friends and he was always a pretty smart dude, but when it came to his duty of enforcing server rules and making decisions on various matters, Mag was the man. I didn’t even know there was a person I’d willingly accept a tyrant. He was always around and you could always have a pretty entertaining conversation with him there.

SoT
Spanky is awesome. Nothing else to be said. But I’ll come up with something anyway.
He’s basically the most obviously transparent people ever. While people like Vader and Beej are able to hide their real life emotions and personality and act wisely online, SoT brings all of his teenage randomness online. He’s moody, arrogant, funny, and rebellious. I never figured out how he became a mod. Anyway, although the guy was so eccentric and out there, almost everyone on the server could relate to him because he was just like we were, except too stupid to able to keep it in his pants. <3

Leviathan207
Levi was one of those guys who’d always chill on the CAP server back when it was THE place to be. He was a pretty funny guy who always had something to say, and that’s not a bad thing. You can think of him as the glue that held the regulars together because he could always resolve a problem. His opinions were always well thought out and he was smart to stay on everybody’s good side. He was a decent battler and a great guy, definitely the type of person to keep in touch with.

tennisace
He’s one of the more mysterious people in CAP, despite his extravagant all-over-the-place mentality. Tennis is, believe it or not, a natural leader and people will listen to him. He’s been there since the beginning of CAP and knows his way around. You can never tell what he’s really thinking, though, because he can go from serious to retarded to PMSing to whatever the hell else in a minute. An awesome all round guy, but I can still beat him at tennis.

Fuzznip
I knew Fuzz from his days as Poopazing, before he became such an awesome Smogon contributor. Back in the day, he’d just be a normal chiller, but after his break, he came back with fire in his eyes. The guy completely transformed from a normal regular to a man on a mission, and we’ve all seen the results. He’s the current TL, a mod on the server, and a big name on Smogon as a whole. However, despite his accomplishments, he continues to be a normal guy that always has time to just chat it up with his friends, and that alone is a major accomplishment. How the man did it, I don’t know, but he definitely deserves a hell of a lot more than I can write about him for it. Plus he’s a really damn good battler.

Umbreon Dan
UD started CAP pretty late compared to a lot of the other regs, but he came in and contributed just the same. Admittedly, I don’t like the guy much for the sole reason that he went up the ladder faster than me, but he’s still a cool guy that I can’t make myself hate for whatever reason.

DougJustDoug
Doug has to get a shoutout in this because of the fact that he hosted the server and kept the project running. Although we never really got to know each other on a personal level, it’s because of his dedication to Smogon and CAP that I’ve been able to forge such relationships with so many people.

Wyverii
I’ve got a lot of respect for Wyv. On top of making masterpieces, she puts up with guys on the internet. I don’t know how she hasn’t quit yet after basically every single person that’s ever found out that she’s a girl has hit on her. She’s always engaging conversation-wise and has interesting opinions on everything and is a lot smarter than most people give her credit for, because she’s a lot more than just an artist.

Kassidy
Kass was my experiment buddy for a while. We’d come up with random team pairings or whatever and make teams all the time. I don’t even know how many teams we made together, I just know that we had more fun making them than actually testing them out. That part didn’t go so well, unfortunately.

ReyScarface
I remember the first time I met Rey. We were battling on the ladder and I critted his half-health Tyranitar with Meteor Mash and he went berserk ._.
After that, he started going on CAP a lot more often and we eventually got over that initial bad meeting. Rey is a fun-loving guy who probably gets a bit too serious about his battles, but hey, you would too if you were that good.

CyzirVisheen
The guy was my ATL, and back in the day he was one of the regs on the server that was so awesome. As everyone knows, he is uniquely talented, especially in terms of art. I have a lot of respect for him because, like Bass, he’s the quiet but insanely smart type of guy. He still never told us where he worked, but always told us that he was AT work.

Gen. Empoleon
Gen took a chance by leaving Smogon University for a while to chill in CAP. He basically revitalized the place and became the new SoT. He’s a pretty funny guy and there was never a dull moment on the chat when he was on. I think he was literally friends with everyone. If only he didn’t have a Lady GaGa obsession. Speaking of Lady GaGa, Gennifer is constantly at risk with his/her gender, so he is a tragic case of a child unable to cope with his genitals. Too bad. It would suck living without knowing whether I liked boobs or balls.

BobtheBall4
Now Bob is someone whom we KNOW loves balls. On a more serious note, he’s a pretty laid back guy who’s been around CAP for a while. Just because he doesn’t contribute heavily to the projects doesn’t make him a useless member. On the contrary, Bob is someone who’s always been there for CAP. I don’t think he’s ever disappeared nor had any hiatuses like the most of us. He’s been an example of a dedicated user and a good friend, as he’s always willing to help test a team, talk about whatever or just plain be around.

Stone_cold22
Despite his lack of popularity on Smogon, stone is a terrific battler and we got to know each other by discussing battle tactics, but it soon turned out that we had a lot more interests in common than just Pokemon. We became pretty good friends and I can honestly say that he’s a pretty cool guy. Don’t ban me plz.

Captain
CAPTAIN IS TOTALLY FUCKING AWESOME AND WHEN HE’S NOT PIERCING THE HEAVENS AND MODDING THE CAP SERVER, HE’S USUALLY SCREWING AROUND IN COLLEGE OR BEING TOTALLY FUCKING RANDOM ON CMS WHICH IS A GREAT SERVER TOO.
Since I have to relate this to Cap, he’s pretty damn good at stall too.

Elevator_Music
Alphabet Soup is one guy I can never beat. He never loses, even when he’s using gimmicks. He’s a mod on the server and a pretty cool guy. He’s fun to have around but unfortunately, is never around anymore ._.
He doesn’t even tell us where he goes. Hater.

That’s all, folks. With all my school stuff done, I’ll be back in business with CAP. I just have to say thanks for putting up with me.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
this thread makes me miss the old-but-not-that-old CAP, now that mag em sot LF captain and levi went innactive it hasnt been the same

anyways, good thread, and congrats.

ps the ttar woulda survived the meteor mash it had babiri man

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Thanks for the mention bud, it's cool to chill with you on aim sometimes...whenever your on haha.

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Congrats. These days I am typically the one getting schooled on the server, but I am slowly regaining my strength!

Fuck. I'm on vacation not inactive there's a difference!

Yeah so anyways I'm last that means I'm best right?

Edit: also shit how did I not get 1k before you...

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Momma always said not to complain, especially if you got top billing.

Playing against you was always fun, heh.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Jibaku is nothing but a hater, plain and simple.

ANYWAY cyber you're a pretty good guy, nice to see you return

Beej
One of the more reserved members of CAP, I never really acknowledged Beej on the server. He was always there, and everyone knew that he was a really damn good player, but I really got to know him when he became my tutor. Before my tutoring round with him, which was my first, I was a relatively average player who could hold his own, but after the round, I became a beast, if I do say so myself. During the round and for the next few months, I’d reached #9 on the Smogon U ladder and made it pretty far in a number of tournaments. I’ve got to give all credit for any successes I’ve had in competitive Pokémon to Beej. Aside from Pokémon, we happened to live pretty close by so we had a lot to talk about besides Smogon. He was and still is a really damn good friend.
YES

Plus
Looking back, I honestly can’t believe that I used to hate Plus. I thought he was one of the most useless server goers of all time. Once I got to know him, I found out that my idea of him was totally wrong. Plus has become a perfect example of how someone should act on the internet and he’s awesome because it. The guy knows when and how to be funny or serious, all the time. On top of that, he’s always looking out for others and is up there in battling prowess to boot. I don’t think there’s a CAP ladder that he hasn’t been in the top 3 since we even had a CAP ladder. He’s one of the funniest guys I know and can singlehandedly change the atmosphere of any conversation. But if you get on his bad side, he’s going to fucking destroy you. I mean it. Don’t fuck with Plus.
YES

Fuzznip
I knew Fuzz from his days as Poopazing, before he became such an awesome Smogon contributor. Back in the day, he’d just be a normal chiller, but after his break, he came back with fire in his eyes. The guy completely transformed from a normal regular to a man on a mission, and we’ve all seen the results. He’s the current TL, a mod on the server, and a big name on Smogon as a whole. However, despite his accomplishments, he continues to be a normal guy that always has time to just chat it up with his friends, and that alone is a major accomplishment. How the man did it, I don’t know, but he definitely deserves a hell of a lot more than I can write about him for it. Plus he’s a really damn good battler.
YES

ReyScarface
I remember the first time I met Rey. We were battling on the ladder and I critted his half-health Tyranitar with Meteor Mash and he went berserk ._.
After that, he started going on CAP a lot more often and we eventually got over that initial bad meeting. Rey is a fun-loving guy who probably gets a bit too serious about his battles, but hey, you would too if you were that good.
YES

BobtheBall4
Now Bob is someone whom we KNOW loves balls. On a more serious note, he’s a pretty laid back guy who’s been around CAP for a while. Just because he doesn’t contribute heavily to the projects doesn’t make him a useless member. On the contrary, Bob is someone who’s always been there for CAP. I don’t think he’s ever disappeared nor had any hiatuses like the most of us. He’s been an example of a dedicated user and a good friend, as he’s always willing to help test a team, talk about whatever or just plain be around.
YES

Umbreon Dan
UD started CAP pretty late compared to a lot of the other regs, but he came in and contributed just the same. Admittedly, I don’t like the guy much for the sole reason that he went up the ladder faster than me, but he’s still a cool guy that I can’t make myself hate for whatever reason.
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

CyzirVisheen
The guy was my ATL, and back in the day he was one of the regs on the server that was so awesome. As everyone knows, he is uniquely talented, especially in terms of art. I have a lot of respect for him because, like Bass, he’s the quiet but insanely smart type of guy. He still never told us where he worked, but always told us that he was AT work.
SPILL THE BEANS MAN

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)