Daily Giveaways (Done)

What do you like to see on giveaways?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
~DONE, it can be locked now. : )
Welcome to my giveaways,
Everything in here is Free-Redis only, you can only "trade" the pokemon if you give it for free.
Deposit anything on the GTS and ask for a lv 100 Male Delphox.

Nickname: Harry Potter Gender: Male Lv: 100
Ivs: 31/0/31/31/31/31 EVs: Sp. Attack 252 / Speed 252 / Sp.Def 6
Ability: Blaze Nature: Modest
Moves: Fire Blast, Psyshock, Dazzling Gleam, Trick
Codes I use:
~Max Medicine
~Cloning
~Backup (I lock a TMS in my alpha sapphire and hatch the egg on matching SV in my omega ruby)

`

Last edited:
Deposited lv 53 mawile, male.
IGN: Phil
Message is bluemew

Thanks a lot for all these giveaways.

i was sniped you still got a dragonite left? if so i deposited a male lv1 smogon
IGN: Marine

(i cant believe im passing on the awesome snorlax because i dont like its nickname D: geee)

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I deposited a level 1 Smoochum with the message "Bluemew" and the IGN of Theorymon.

Thanks a lot for these giveaways!

Deposited a level 1 vullaby with the message "Bluemew" and the ign of some guy. Hopefully I'm not too late for this giveaway.

Okay as shown in the votes, I'll follow with another nicknamed mon, then what comes next.
Also do not use this one on the battle competition, it's horrible without its item.

Hello
Deposited a female shellos (blue) lv1 asking for Marowak.
IGN: Sakura
Thanks a lot for these giveaways!

I would like to take up the Marowak too. To think that I just fought one of them... Umm... unmentionable, are you BRELON, by any chance?

Deposit: Japanese Zigzagoon, level 13, Male
IGN: Sapphire

Thank you in advance!

PS: Can't gender lock again and I am indecisive on the poll. So I haven't voted yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)