Dark Merchant- Complete Dex Arena(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to my DEX SHOP!
Where balls matter!

Trainer info:
FC: 4613-7604-2798
IGN: Chaze
Timezone: EST
Version: X

Read First:
No hacks. Powersave is fine.
No clones neither(except for vivilions and kalos legendaries) as I have tons of them before powersave came out. But if you insist, clones to clones trading is fine. For my clone old database click this.
Trade fair and square. Gender ratio is a big factor in trading. I only trade male pokemons but with some considerations, I will trade females.
Do not redistribute my pokemon without my permission.
My very rule on my shop is pokemon must match its shiny color or type and with useful egg moves.
My old shop is here.
My reddit SV Exchange is here.

Contents
First Part- My Pokemon
Second Part- My wants
Third Part- Current Projects
Fourth- Trade Log

Code:
All details to be followed.

Code:
More updates coming....

Code:
More updates coming...

Code:
More updates coming...

Code:
More updates coming....

Code:
More updates coming... Please gimme time.
LEGENDARIES

Last edited:
I know you're not done making this, but some of the stuff you've put up already appears to be hacked. I don't know of a possible way to get Snivy in a Nest Ball, or any of the Kanto starters in Apricorn balls...
Is it possible that you can wait for the proper description of each pokemon to finish or you want to continue feeling good of pointing it out when its not even done? Have you even asked if i will trade that or not when im fully aware of that pokemon being hacked? What if i will put it as not for trade and solely for wishing pokes only? Thats why i put the description to be followed. If what you think it will make you happy not seeing those then you solely wont allow me to at least display it for now until i finish or u want to get rid of it right away? Besides, where is your manner of waiting to be told that you can post now sir?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)