BW RU Daylight (peaked #1)

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Daylight

Yo, put one up shackle me, not clean logic procreation
I did not invent the wheel I was the crooked spoke adjacent
While the triple sixers' lassos keep angels roped in the basement
I walk the block with a halo and a stick poking your patience

(14:13:31) *** Your rank in Standard RU is 1/4825 [1472 points / 111 battles]!

Introduction

Here we are, my second RMT. I'm not going to go delve into my personal history pre-Smogon like last time, but I do want to heavily advocate RU for anyone wanting a taste of a different metagame. RU is a meta where literally any type of team style can have success, with bulky mofos like Mandibuzz, Steelix, Slowking, and Cofagrigus heading up stall teams, and powerful juggernauts like Sharpedo, Sceptile, Feraligatr, and Entei wrecking on offensive teams. Weather teams are perfectly viable, Trick Room teams are perfectly viable... hell, I've even seen a couple teams utilizing Gravity the last few days. You can do whatever the hell you want and be successful, which makes the meta amazingly fun.

And moving onto the team itself... my teams tend to be incredibly hazards-heavy, using a couple of hard-hitting tanks and often a glass cannon to finish the job. This team fits that mold to a T, utilizing dual Ghosts to keep hazards on the field and pivoting around before the team is weakened enough that Sharpedo can finish the job. It's not always that Sharpedo ends the game, though - oftentimes it can be literally anything on my team, sans Smeargle. I've had at least every Pokemon end the game on a huge sweep more than once. Despite only beginning to seriously ladder with this team about two days ago, I topped the ladder at about 1472 before stumbling to a silly mistake in the last match I played. I also only lost about eight times in total when I posted this, counting disconnects, so my record with Daylight on the ladder is 103-8 which is pretty good, I think. This team is easily one of the best I have ever created, if not just the best in general. I used a few of the earlier variations of this team during SPL, and I went 3-1 in the matches that I used them. I can count the total amount of losses I've had in the last two days on the ladder on one hand. There are some threats that really trouble it, but thankfully they are few and far between. Without further ado, I present to you: Daylight!​

Team Building
I begun with the notion that I wanted to create a Spikes-based team for SPL, since my other one wasn't doing so great. There are quite a few reliable and usable Spikes users in RU: Scolipede, Accelgor, Roselia, Crustle, Ferroseed, Cacturne, Qwilfish... yet my absolute favorite remains Smeargle. I just can't turn down the ability to a) render at least one opposing Pokemon useless with Spore and b) get up at least one layer, if not all three layers of Spikes and SR. My favorite teams to play against tend to be those that are all slower than Smeargle or only have one Pokemon that's faster, as Smeargle can just put that one to sleep and then set up all of its hazards. Whirlwind was also another key part of my decision here, as Smeargle is really the only Pokemon out of the above that can force switches and abuse its own hazards, save for maybe Scolipede. It also prevents Smeargle from being set-up bait. Plus, it's cute.

I'm not sure exactly who it was that pointed this out (I think it was Pearl. that said it, don't remember where though): CB Scyther and Rotom are excellent offensive partners, especially coupled with Spikes. Scyther lures in the likes of Gligar and Qwilfish and U-turns away to Rotom, who can easily just set up a Substitute on and force it to switch. Ideally, this combination would continuously force switches and wearing down on each other's counters, while preventing my hazards being spun thanks to the fact that Rotom is a Ghost-type. Offensively CB Scyther is incredibly strong and can even break through Steelix after a little Spikes damage as well as clear out Pokemon like Clefable and Munchlax for Rotom, although I had to be careful to avoid paralysis from Body Slam because that sucks. I'm pretty sure I was using a SubSplit variant of Rotom at the time, as it was easily my favorite variant and still packed a hefty punch.

With Scyther constantly switching back and forth and Rotom losing health thanks to Substitute, I figured it'd be wise to grab something to keep Stealth Rock off the field. I'm not really a fan of spinners or just Rapid Spin in general, though I'm pretty sure it's just because its a weak as shit move and I'd rather be doing other things. Anyway, I shortened the list of Spinners I wanted to use first by saying "fuck no" to Claydol. I wanted to make an offensive team, and set-up bait was not really on my list of priorities. There are quite a few cool spinners in RU though, from Kabutops to Hitmonlee to even Sandslash. However, I felt the one that matched my team the most was Life Orb Hitmonchan. Hitmonchan offered a way to handle Steelix, who walled the entirety of my offensive core at that point, as well as spin away its Stealth Rock. Hitmonchan also appreciated Scyther's ability to devastate Slowking and Cresselia, as well as Rotom's ability to eliminate Qwilfish. Hitmonchan fit in perfectly with the core I had already, and could spin away annoying hazards to boot.

This is the point where my teambuilding usually stalls, at least until I can get out and test my team. I wanted to get something that could set up Stealth Rock as well, to keep Moltres and friends in check. Aerodactyl had just dropped so I figured that I might as well use it. It also allowed me to use it as a lead if the lead matchup wasn't in Smeargle's favor. I also took a guess and grabbed CB Spiritomb to help handle Cresselia, Sigilyph, and other such Psychic-types as well as providing more priority, which you can always have more of. From here I needed to playtest and work things out before I were to ever use the team in a tournament match, so I just laddered a little to see where weaknesses were.

Cresselia got banned before I made many changes at all. I hated having to rely so heavily on getting off Rapid Spin for Scyther, who was really strong but just couldn't sit there and continuously U-turn. Likewise, the metagame wasn't as Psychic-dominant as I had estimated, and even tests of SD Scyther weren't going as well as I had expected. Steelix grew to be a thorn in my side and even with Hitmonchan to deal with it, pretty much nothing else could at all. Spiritomb could trick a CB to it, but if it were locked into any other move I'd be shit outta luck. Scyther could also use Brick Break to wear it down a little but Steelix isn't 2HKOed by it iirc, so yeah. Aerodactyl wasn't much of a help, either. So, where to go with this massive Steelix weakness?

I tested a few things, from running bulky waters over some Pokemon to trying out Tangrowth to even testing SubCM Uxie with Giga Drain. That's I stumbled on a gem of a set, although I don't remember who I got it from. SubWisp Rotom is, imo, the best set that Rotom has available by far. Rotom forces a ton of switches, and Will-O-Wisp allows it to easily handle Steelix, among several other Pokemon. You can Wisp even things like incoming CB Spiritomb and escape handily. Will-O-Wisp is also incredibly useful for stuff like Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee, who could just try to power through Rotom and spin as soon as it was gone.

Aside from changing Rotom's set, I made several other changes in these steps due to the shifting of the metagame. I removed Scyther because despite its cool factor it wasn't performing as well as I expected it to, and there was less and less reason to have it since Cresselia's departure. Likewise, Aerodactyl brought nothing but another SR weak and incredibly frailty, so I cut it too. I don't even remember if Spiritomb -ever- did anything, so it was gone. I was back down to a core of Smeargle, SubWisp Rotom, and Hitmonchan, which I was okay with.

From here, it was a matter of testing out what else worked with what I had so far. I tested SD Feraligatr, LO Sceptile, Lilligant, Omastar, Honchkrow, Unburden Hitmonlee... while all of them were good in their own right and some even great with Spikes support, none seemed to fit. This is right around when I heard of ShakeItUp's infamous Trick Room Nasty Plot Cofagrigus that was just dominating everyone on the ladder. "Why not?"

Cofag proved to be an excellent teammate in more ways than one. First and foremost, it provided me with a win condition: if I could get both a Nasty Plot and Trick Room up, it was often GG right then and there. Cofag also gave me a secondary spinblocker, which lifted a huge weight off of Rotom's shoulders - I could afford to be more free with my Ghost-types and not have to worry that my precious Spikes would be spun away as soon as Rotom was lured off and trapped. In fact, unless I've played stupidly, I've never been successfully spun on since the addition of Cofagrigus, which is great - Smeargle can really only lay its hazards once per match, and with both Rotom and Cofagrigus around, once is plenty enough.

Have I ever told anyone how much I hate Lilligant? I hate Lilligant. If it got even a single boost on my team, it was GGs right then and there. Giga Drain wrecked Hitmonchan, whose priority was not strong enough to get rid of it, as well as Cofag, Rotom, and obviously Smeargle. I had gotten destroyed by it several times before I finally decided to just go get something with Sap Sipper and be done with it. Miltank, Afrobull, and Sawsbuck were really my favorite users of it. Miltank offered paralysis and a somewhat reliable way to deal with Sceptile, whereas Afrobull and Sawsbuck could generally make better use of the +1 Attack boost, and Afrobull had bulk while Saws had Speed. I stuck with Miltank for the time being, as the Curse set actually worked pretty well and I really appreciated the Heal Bell support. Miltank was also my best switch-in for Cofagrigus, Dusknoir, and other stupid bulky Ghost-types.

When facing ShakeItUp on the ladder later, I was playing pretty well until he whipped out a Jolly Drapion, got up an SD, and then proceeded to 6-0 me with Crunch, Poison Jab and Earthquake. I was unimpressed by how good SD Drapion was until that match, so I decided to test it out for myself then, and it performed admirably. Drapion is surprisingly fast and strong, and could tear teams apart with the hazard support I could so easily provide. I took this team for a spin on the ladder and performed fairly well, peaking at around #7 before taking a break for a little while and not playing RU.

In later testing, Miltank wasn't performing that well. Heal Bell became less and less necessary as I became more comfortable with the team, and it was really just a drag on the overall performance of the team. I still needed to have a check to Lilligant and a way to beat Ghost-types, so I figured I might as well try Substitute Afrobull, who could easily just set up a Sub on Dusknoir or Cofagrigus before they can Will-O-Wisp and then they can't do anything (Dusknoir's coverage moves 2HKO the Sub, and defensive Cofagrigus does not run an attacking move outside of Will-O-Wisp). Afrobull proved to be incredibly strong and bulky even without much investment, and often served to 2HKO silly things like Gligar after a Sap Sipper boost. I definitely do not regret switching Miltank out for Afrobull.

I tested Sharpedo over Drapion, and this was really the hardest decision I had to make during the entire process. Both are excellent, excellent Pokemon. Sharpedo was particularly useful when facing weather teams, as it could stall out the last turn or two with Protect and then outspeed and KO pretty much every abuser with the proper move and hazard support. Sharpedo's mixed coverage was also pretty useful, as Sharpedo could even take a WoW if it really really needed to do so. On the other hand, Drapion was far more reliable in general as it actually had some semblance of bulk, and it absorbed Toxic Spikes, which could really devastate my team. After a ton of testing and playing around, I finally settled with Sharpedo over Drapion, although Drapion could work just as well if Sharpedo moves up to UU after the shifts.

Moving on, an in-depth look!

---​

In-Depth

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
Trait: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Spore
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Whirlwind

Goodbye's description of Smeargle said:
Smeargle is the shit and there's no better hazard user in the tier. You can try to convince me but I'll prove you wrong.
I hate to be redundant, but I still think that Smeargle is the best hazard user in the tier, haha. There's no other Pokemon who can set both Stealth Rock and Spikes as well as incapacitate an opposing Pokemon, and then proceed to abuse the hazards set. There are very few ways to fully stop Smeargle from doing its duties, and those ways are either named "faster Pokemon with a Lum/Chesto Berry" or "Natu". While Natu sucks, the real trouble is usually with the Lum Berry Pokemon because you realize that too late, and Smeargle misses out on the chance to set hazards which really sets back my team. My ability to win any given match is greatly determined in these first few turns with Smeargle out: if I Spore something and get up either SR or Spikes, then I've got a pretty good head start and I should be able to maintain that for the rest of the match. If I fail to do anything, the match is probably going to be really rough, especially if they have something like Entei. On the other hand, if I get up 3-4 hazards and Spore something, then I've got a huge advantage and I'll really only lose if I play stupidly. Despite often being the first Pokemon to die, Smeargle is the centerpiece of this team.

I used Stealth Rock instead of Magic Coat. Why? Well, firstly nothing else on my team can use SR, and it's so incredibly important in RU that I absolutely need it on Smeargle. It's necessary to keep Entei, Butterfree, Scyther, Moltres, Galvantula, and a ton of other Pokemon in check. It's also my only hazard that hits Levitate and Flying-type Pokemon, which is pretty important. Magic Coat has little to no use anyway, as anything that I would want to Magic Coat (Aerodactyl's Taunt and hazards Crustle come to mind) really could beat me anyway with their attacking moves. It's difficult to deal with Smeargle, as the threat that Spore presents is incredible and the hazards it lays are basically permanent thanks to both Rotom and Cofagrigus.​

Rotom @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Substitute
- Will-O-Wisp
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball

SubWisp Rotom is a stud. It's my primary switch-in to things like Steelix and it's my best way to handle Moltres, although I usually have to be smart about it because it's not going to like eating a Fire Blast on the way in. Will-O-Wisp is wonderful, letting it easily stop Steelix and friends, although outside of Steelix, Hitmonchan, and the like I usually prefer to use one of Rotom's two STABs. Wisp also helps with annoying Honchkrow, who I usually have to play that Sub-or-attack mindgame with. Carrying WoW allows me to evade their sure prediction of "Rotom is on too low of health to make a Sub, I need to go for Sucker Punch" and just burn them so they cannot do stuff like revenge Sharpedo, etc. Rotom serves as part of the defensive backbone of this team as well as the offensive core which is sort of neat.

I usually go to Rotom on a ton of the RU metagame, like Rhydon (no attack variants actually sometimes fail to break the Substitute after a burn), Qwilfish, Feraligatr, and Claydol. It's important to try to keep it status-free, as switching stupidly into a Claydol Toxic could mean a loss later in the matchup to like Feraligatr. Without Rotom in good health, Feraligatr is bound to eat this team alive if I'm not playing well so yeah. Rotom is also part of my dual Ghosties that let me essentially permanently block Rapid Spin. It's a key member of this team and I'm not really apt to change it at all.​

Hitmonchan @ Life Orb
Trait: Iron Fist
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Ice Punch
- ThunderPunch

Combine great coverage with solid attacking power, decent bulk, priority, and semi-recovery, and you have Hitmonchan. Literally, this is just such a great Pokemon that it's been on every single one of my teams ever since I first used it. Mach Punch is incredibly useful and helps finish off Pokemon lategame, from Typhlosion to Sceptile to even Entei occasionally. Drain Punch is surprisingly strong with a LO boost, and Ice Punch provides vital coverage on Pokemon like Gligar and Exeggutor. Thunderpunch is really the only move that strays from the standard set: while Rapid Spin has its uses, I don't really like it and my mons are hardly SR or Spikes weak, and thus I find little reason to use it at all. Smeargle also generally stops most opposing hazard setters, save Scolipede who tends to attack Smeargle anyway. Thunderpunch nails Slowking, Qwilfish, and other unsuspecting Water-types, which is pretty helpful since I don't have a great switch-in to most of those.

Hitmonchan is the most reliable Pokemon on this team. Whether I need to finish off a bunch of weakened sweepers via Mach Punch or I need to lure and KO something like Claydol or Steelix, Hitmonchan is the man. Uxie is the only real thorn in Hitmonchan's side and there's not much I can do about it except try and wear it down for Rotom or Sharpedo to finish off later. Hitmonchan breaks through a lot of the heftier special walls such as Clefable and Munchlax, so Rotom and Cofagrigus can sweep later on in the match. It's also my best check for Drapion, and if Hitmonchan is down and Sharpedo is unable to KO it, I might as well quit the match at that point. He's a vital and key component for this team, and does a great job at it.​

Cofagrigus @ Leftovers
Trait: Mummy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
- Trick Room
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fighting]

Meet Cofagrigus, the two-turn win condition. If Cofagrigus gets a Nasty Plot and sets up Trick Room and your team doesn't have Honchkrow to revenge it, it's gg right there really. TR Cofagrigus is really a great set, and Cofag is monstrously strong after a Nasty Plot boost. Obviously Shadow Ball + HP Fighting provide perfect neutral coverage, and while it's not exactly strong when unboosted, it's enough to get the job done. Cofagrigus retains a lot of physical bulk even when it's not running a bulkier set, so it's my go-to man for lead Aerodactyl since Smeargle gets wrecked, among many other physical threats. Gallade, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Medicham... Cofag can beat them all easily and even set up on them, which makes it incredibly dangerous. What's also important is that with full HP, Cofag can even set up on Entei (CB Flare Blitz does about ~57%, while Entei locked in on Extremespeed due to Sharpedo are forced to switch out). Cofagrigus is by far the best offensive spinblocker in RU imo, and it can turn the tables on a team in a snap. You probably wouldn't believe the amount of games that Cofag has pulled me through just on its own...​

Afrobull @ Leftovers
Trait: Sap Sipper
- Substitute
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Head Charge

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo. No, it's not Bouffalant, it's Afrobull. I don't give a fuck what anyone else says. Afrobull pulls my team together against obnoxious Grass-types like Lilligant (actually its primary duty on my team is to defeat Lilligant) and it does that really well. It can also switch in on predicted Grass-type attacks, like Smeargle's Spore or Butterfree's Sleep Powder. It's sort of annoying that it cannot outrun Smeargle and prevent it from getting more than one layer, but the extra bulk is greatly appreciated. The EV spread gives just enough to outrun Adamant Aggron, as 252 EVs don't really outrun anything important and Afrobull has excellent bulk regardless. Head Charge just obliterates everything especially if it pulls off a Sap Sipper boost, and I've actually beaten several teams by switching Afrobull into a Grass-type attack and then responding accordingly. My only qualm with this set is that everything does like 28% to him, which like always barely breaks my Sub and it's annoying lol. Afrobull is really good though and you all should give him a try!​

Sharpedo @ Life Orb
Trait: Speed Boost
EVs: 188 Atk / 184 SAtk / 136 Spd
Naughty Nature (+Atk, -SDef)
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Crunch
- Protect

Sharpedo is fantastic. Can we leave it at that? besides i'm tired of writing /whine

Seriously though, there's no better end-game sweeper in RU imo. Hydro Pump is immensely powerful, and Ice Beam gives good coverage while Crunch is just a solid, reliable STAB move. When coupled with Spikes, there isn't anything at all that can handle Sharpedo's assault, and really the only way to bring him down is with priority moves. Thankfully, Cofagrigus eats those priority moves up, and in turn starts his own sweep via Trick Room. These two just synergize very well together and are just great in general. Sharpedo is usually the last Pokemon my opponents see unless they have something silly that I need to revenge like Sceptile, and often it'll be the one delivering me a victory. Sharpedo is really only held back by its immense frailty and for that reason I need to eliminate any and all priority users before I try to get Sharpedo to get off a sweep. Sharpedo is ridiculously strong and its usage definitely deserves more justice.​

---​

Threat List

Not too big of a threat list because I'm only going to talk about actual threats, so yeah. threats and semi-threats

Cofagrigus: Opposing Calm Mind and TR Cofagrigus can really cause a problem, as I'll have to sac several Pokemon to get rid of it. Rotom doesn't do nearly enough with Shadow Ball, Hitmonchan and Afrobull fail to do much, Sharpedo can only 2HKO it (and both of those variants carry HP Fighting), and my own Cofagrigus must outslow opposing TR Cofagrigus. Luckily, CM Cofagrigus is hardly seen at all even though it's by far the larger threat.
Entei: Yeah fuck Entei, by far the biggest threat to this team. If I see Entei up, I need need NEED to get SR up right away just so I can wear it down somehow. CB Entei is the easiest to handle, as I can just set up Cofag on a predicted Extremespeed vs Sharpedo and then KO it when it switches in again. LO variants are harder since they obviously aren't choiced, and Leftovers are the worst since my only way of defeating Entei (residual damage) is really just nullified while it wrecks me. I have to play very carefully around Entei or I'll definitely lose the match.
Golurk: Golurk can be annoying if I mispredict and let it set up a Sub, as Shadow Punch 2HKOes Cofag. I just have to be wary to kill it off ASAP.
Toxic Spikes: There are no pictures for Toxic Spikes itself but FUCK T-SPIKES AAA yeah I used to have Drapion to help with that but T-Spikes really sucks to deal with, since the vast majority of my team is weak to it and I can't do much of anything except throw Rapid Spin on Hitmonchan... I guess I really could run Rapid Spin to nullify them sort of but by that time half my team is poisoned soo I don't see the need :/
Drapion: Drapion can set Toxic Spikes and beat me with an SD set if Hitmonchan isn't in top shape + Sharpedo isn't around or if Hydro Pump misses
Sceptile: LO Sceptile with Focus Blast can be an annoyance if I don't have Sharpedo around to revenge it. Residual damage on it will generally force it into Hitmonchan's Mach Punch range, though.
Uxie: god damn this thing it doesn't die ever. also double01 reminded me that subcm uxie does a number on me, but i haven't actually played against that yet so it's a non-issue atm​

---​

Conclusion

Not a whole lot to say after that haha. This team has been pretty fun to use, even in SPL, and it climbed up the ladder with ease in only a day or so of laddering. Forcing your opponents to switch again and again and take entry hazard damage every time via offensive pressure is just excellent, and it's really satisfying when you can win against the same opponents repeatedly even when they probably know your team by heart. RU is definitely one of the coolest metagames there is, and like I said in the intro, literally anything can be successful if you put your mind to it. There's a ton of potential, which really makes the metagame interesting and creative, unlike some of the more stale metas *ahem* BW OU *ahem*. All in all, though, Daylight has been a really fun team to use and play with so yeah! Try RU!!​

Importable

Cofagrigus (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Mummy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
- Trick Room
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fighting]

Hitmonchan (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Iron Fist
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Ice Punch
- ThunderPunch

Rotom @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Substitute
- Will-O-Wisp
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball

Bouffalant (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sap Sipper
- Substitute
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Head Charge

Sharpedo (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Speed Boost
EVs: 188 Atk / 184 SAtk / 136 Spd
Naughty Nature (+Atk, -SDef)
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Crunch
- Protect

Smeargle (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
- Spore
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Whirlwind

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Too good, can't rate it and that Smeargle set is broken as hell even in RU. Congrats on the peak, excellent team, luvdisc'd, etc.

Heh, I battled you with this team multiple times. TR Cofag is a pretty big threat yeah, though I guess you beat it because you run a 0 Speed IV as opposed to everyone else who might not bother to use it (or just stop at 2). Overall yeah what karp said

Hey Zebraiken, really good team you have here! I enjoyed reading it and it looks awesome. I don't really have that many suggestions. You could try Rapid Spin > Thunderpunch on Hitmonchan if tspikes is really that annoying. It's not used that much though. Rapid Spin would also help Sharpedo live longer, so you might want to consider it. I'm not sure what else to say; good job!

Lol you really have no life, don't you? :P

Jk, nice team even though you haxed me in SPL >:[

Also Smeargle is ridiculous

Double01

Hate it or love it the under dog's on top
Hey Zeb, just came to post to congratulate on your team and the peak. (being able to dethrone silent verse is quite impressive)

Though it is quite sad that this team may be short lived if sharpedo moves up to uu. We will just have to wait and see.

Gratz on team and Luvdisc!

Big Zebkeiran go write your papers nao.

Cool team, if Sharpedo does move up, it'll be your nu team all over again O:

SkullCandy

She Bangs The Drums
is a Contributor Alumnus
Great team man. I have to say my win against it was one of the most satisfying in the history of my Pokemon playing experience.

P.S Warstory featuring this team soon to come so watch this spot.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Too good, can't rate it and that Smeargle set is broken as hell even in RU. Congrats on the peak, excellent team, luvdisc'd, etc.
smeargle isn't broken gtfo

thx tho <3

Heh, I battled you with this team multiple times. TR Cofag is a pretty big threat yeah, though I guess you beat it because you run a 0 Speed IV as opposed to everyone else who might not bother to use it (or just stop at 2). Overall yeah what karp said
i'm going to assume that was you who was following me around >:(

TR cofag sucks no one else should use it but me

Hey Zebraiken, really good team you have here! I enjoyed reading it and it looks awesome. I don't really have that many suggestions. You could try Rapid Spin > Thunderpunch on Hitmonchan if tspikes is really that annoying. It's not used that much though. Rapid Spin would also help Sharpedo live longer, so you might want to consider it. I'm not sure what else to say; good job!
yesss but thunderpunch lets me kill slowking :( thank you though :>

Lol you really have no life, don't you? :P

Jk, nice team even though you haxed me in SPL >:[

Also Smeargle is ridiculous
fuck you

Hey Zeb, just came to post to congratulate on your team and the peak. (being able to dethrone silent verse is quite impressive)

Though it is quite sad that this team may be short lived if sharpedo moves up to uu. We will just have to wait and see.

Gratz on team and Luvdisc!
thanks double01! and yeah even if sharpedo goes up i can still use drapion over it, although i'll definitely have some more trouble with stuff like sceptile...

Big Zebkeiran go write your papers nao.

Cool team, if Sharpedo does move up, it'll be your nu team all over again O:
yeah :( except 3/6 of my NU team moved up.

Great team man. I have to say my win against it was one of the most satisfying in the history of my Pokemon playing experience.

P.S Warstory featuring this team soon to come so watch this spot.
losing games makes me sad :( was a gg tho lol

Yeah, it's a good team that I lost to multiple times, and deserves to be #1. Luvdisc!
thanks complete legitimacy!! that is far too much to type i need to come up with a nickname for you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)