Mafia vs Village Dead Mafia (GAME OVER) Won by The Mafia & The Survivor

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
king with his may 14 join date knows my town oc meta

kek

why should i reveal who a village info role is to people who refuse to claim which usually indicates they are lazy mafians

ive never lead as scum

hows that for 'town yeti'

i wouldnt have this game but as a cleaned person as of n0 guess im da bess

Clearly you guys should claim to me since I'm not even in the game there is zero chance I'm mafia!
K. I'm Ba'al, the omnisoul. I have the powers of every dead role pm, but lose them when their rightful owner dies. My wincon is that I already did. If I have more than 5 powers at the end of the game, I can choose additional winners if they have pmed Ditto "Praise be unto Ba'al" while alive. I'm technically town. GG.

Yeti

dark saturday
acidphoenix
askaninjask
Aubisio
Aura Guardian
Blazade
Dullagamur
Eagle4
elcheeso
epicsnorlax
GoodMorningEspeon
Jalmont
King_
kirsche
Maleovex
Mithril
Nomark
Paperblade
rssp1
sandshrewz
sunny004
Xcelgamer
zorbees

hey schmucks do u see anyone else claiming to be clean or lead??? no??? gee i wonder why.

let's mobilize here don't let this be another 2pin where town sits on their dicks and does nothing useful or relevant

if u have already claimed i appreciate ur contributions to improving this game

if u have not and u are village i would like at least a role name today so we can get a move on things

if nobody has any leads we random a non claimer or no lynch, one of the two. would pref to get a lead though so if you have info that may contradict someone's claim speak UP

its important to note that 2pin lost because everyone claimed their role to a non-cleaned player who turned out to be mafia
that being said, everyone should claim whatever they're willing to claim, even if that's nothing imo. I see no reason to trust yeti yet.

My lack of a claim is due to spending to much time reading acid city and having a nice chat to xclgamer, and work of course, and not trusting anyone not to be Mafia. Except me of course. I trust myself. This game

Yeti

dark saturday
if some lightwolf-tier paranoid is hiding out there with incriminating evidence this is the same mistake zorbees made in ALLCAPS to not come forward (to AG the actual villager) and let a mislynch happen.

i think no lynch is the only thing to do here without anything conclusive since SO MANY of you are fine sitting on your hands today

tf have i ever bothered to try and lead as a mole? i got cleaned by someone on the village so i stepped up SMH thanks stevensnype for ruining d1s everywhere

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)