NOC Death on the Dance Floor [Game Over: X Wins]

HeaLnDeaL M2H U-Turn Out Mega-Pokebattlerz BLOODYRAIN10001 smogon account dopog MoodyCloud Tennyson Haruno DawningWinds Energy

11 confirmations and one V/LA notice makes 12. Let's get this murder party started.

-----

Most dance classes don’t have field trips. But this one, well, there’s a couple of good reasons. First is their destination is a nightclub, Loopy Larry’s. Well, Loopy Larry’s is really just a dive bar with a dance floor, but some tightfisted people say it’s the same thing. And the second is the reason why this “nightclub” is so popular: the legendary Psychic Jukebox. The most innovative music tech in the world, this practically sapient and sentient automated music player can instantly react to its surroundings and provide the most relevant song for any given situation.

Which is why the dance instructor’s knees almost buckle when the damned thing turns on just as the dance class walks into the bar.

That can only mean one thing: the notorious gang known as The Disco Dancers have entered Loopy Larry’s! Infamous for turning countless clubs, shindigs, and sock hops into literal disco infernos, their leader The Disco King will stop at nothing to punish those he feels are unworthy of trying to tame the mighty power of dance.

“Oh no… they must have blended into our class to get in… what can we do? How are we going to stop them?”

As soon as those words are said, the Psychic Jukebox activates again.

That’s it! The best way to roust The Disco Dancers is to beat them at their own game! And who better to out dance a bunch of evil dancers than a group of aspiring ballroom and latin dancers?

“Dance like your life depends on it! We’ll cut a rug until they surrender... or die trying!”

Day One

D1 has begun. You have 72 hours to decide the outcome of D1.

With 12 living players, the hammer is set at 7.

Deadline for D1 is Tuesday, 6/9 at noon UTC-5.
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...T12&p0=403&msg=D1+Deadline&font=cursive&csz=1

Guys stop voting I've solved the game

Vanilla Townies
confirmed
Confirming
Confirmed
Town unfortunately... again.
6-7. The two people not anywher elss
(Being Vanilla Townies.)
Tracker
fuck yes I didn't roll mafia
(Excited for the role he got.)
Vig
Protect me for a free win
(Planning to shoot the Disco King)
Mafia Goons
(Trying to lie low with minimum possible effort)
Disco King
(What he got is the white flag)

Vote: Mega-Pokebattlerz

If I'm wrong about this, Tennyson, MoodyCloud, and still Mega-Pokebattlerz are the Mafia, Tennyson being Disco King, MoodyCloud trying to hide that he's not Mafia, and Mega-Pokebattlerz trying to lay low a bit- the other two are trying to hide their power roles if this is the case. Basically we've got a guaranteed chance of hitting Mafia by lynching Mega-Pokebattlerz.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I am reading your words DawningWinds, but I'm not really hearing them over the dance music.

Can you relay this information to me using interpretive dance?

(I actually think your post is pretty interesting)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)