NOC Death on the Dance Floor [Game Over: X Wins]

damn I'm struggling
I suppose I just don't have the same POV as you for working out uto = scum
possibly because I'm more tied to mega scum and less tied to bloody = town (and the obv you are not lockdown to me)

but let me try and step into the logic.
ok so the rules are: M2H death = 1+ one of dop/uto scum OR <2 of Tenny/energy/mega/bloody scum AND bloody not scum without uto
which means the solves without uto and me are smog/heal/any of those 4?
I think the broken link which i'm not ready to agree is perhaps smogon and heal aren't scum together without uto? Like heal/smogon/mega makes some sense to me? actually, the thing probably is I think I see reasons outside of fairly accurate reads for M2H to be killed. I'm just open to the possibilities like mega/bloody/heal and maybe that's where we differ in our approach to the game.

As for non-solve stuff, I still think the only things that stuck out to me as odd were their read on HeaL (which i think implies HeaL scum if uto scum!) and their shade on me, but they voted HeaL which I think made it make sense? they have not done anything town, but they haven't done anything scum? Hence why uto is down the order from people I think are much more likely scum based on content
maybe I just iso and leave it there by voting - i think I'm approaching the point of diminishing returns....

Also MoodyCloud (I know it's all addressed to you for the most part, but I want you to see this part) what did you think of HeaL's #849? My question was referencing the third person here third person alluded to here

damn I'm struggling
possibly because I'm more tied to mega scum and less tied to bloody = town (and the obv you are not lockdown to me)

ok so the rules are: M2H death = 1+ one of dop/uto scum OR <2 of Tenny/energy/mega/bloody scum AND bloody not scum without uto
I think the broken link which i'm not ready to agree is perhaps smogon and heal aren't scum together without uto? Like heal/smogon/mega makes some sense to me? actually, the thing probably is I think I see reasons outside of fairly accurate reads for M2H to be killed. I'm just open to the possibilities like mega/bloody/heal and maybe that's where we differ in our approach to the game.

As for non-solve stuff, I still think the only things that stuck out to me as odd were their read on HeaL (which i think implies HeaL scum if uto scum!) and their shade on me, but they voted HeaL which I think made it make sense? they have not done anything town, but they haven't done anything scum? Hence why uto is down the order from people I think are much more likely scum based on content
maybe I just iso and leave it there by voting - i think I'm approaching the point of diminishing returns....

Also MoodyCloud (I know it's all addressed to you for the most part, but I want you to see this part) what did you think of HeaL's #849? My question was referencing the third person here third person alluded to here
it can definitely be mega/bloody/heal . The more I read him the more mega is rubbing off to me as new mafia.

damn I'm struggling

I don't remember smogonacc's meta or whether they tend to lead or not, heal being annoyed at me early d2 is something I can buy ? I'm not sure of heal's scum meta either but them setting up dopog/uto as a lynch pool today does not register as particularly scummy and he was on the uto wagon d1 alongside m2h ?

then again maybe dopog is scum, in which case energy has a point...

and considering bloody did vote for Haruno, Tennyson's vote does hold merit...

uto is a possibility too, his haruno vote seemed more opportunistic than anything.
I'm even looking at a post like this and thinking this is really extremely obvious hedging if mega is scum and that indicates a lack of self-consciousness about his posts to me ? I wouldn't be shocked if I was wrong but I tend to give this slot a pass yeah

but I guess what I'm asking is do you buy them seeing you as a third lynch candidate at that point in the thread? They got annoyed at you, but I think at that point in time they weren't yet annoyed at you if that makes sense?

Mega is actually 1000000% scum, he goes from pushing me to then taking my scum read on Dopog and pushing that. Huge contradiction.

while I’m ok with lynching mega part of me really thinks we’re supposed to lynch heal. What do you think dopog

iso of u-turn is not getting me what I want lol
just lots of little "why?" and some "oh yeah, that makes sense as town..."

mafia is a game where you see lots of random stuff happen and try to make a narrative out of it, and you think you're good or bad on it based on the outcome of a few 30/70's! not that's it's a weighted coin flip game, better to be good than lucky in the long term, but sometimes you just get a bad context, or you miss something and you get it wrong - it's a small event game which leads to very high variance in the short term
it's such an interesting exercise in how little or how much it takes to make you confident in something!

I didn't get the sense that they were seeing me as a lynch option no, doubting/leaning scum at most iirc, but it's hard to tell
yeah ok - it pinged me as a lie when they first said it, particularly cause of the word choice of "annoy" which I can't imagine they were annoyed enough to reverse someone at that point - you'd only said the homework thing rather than bang a lot of questions on them - who was their top living town read at start d2

Mega is actually 1000000% scum, he goes from pushing me to then taking my scum read on Dopog and pushing that. Huge contradiction.

while I’m ok with lynching mega part of me really thinks we’re supposed to lynch heal. What do you think dopog
well I don't think we actually can lynch mega at this point in terms of vote #'s and me going to sleep before even reaching majority on them. i'd obviously be up for it though were it possible!
I think I will end the day thinking Heal > Uto in terms of likelihood of scum and vote accordingly. But the margins are close enough that I'm trying to see what Moody's seeing and I am trying to entertain the "what do we gain" utility value question to see if there's more value in a uto lynch?

Penultimate D2 Votal

BLOODYRAIN100001 - 1 (Tennyson)
HeaLnDeaL - 2 (smogon account, U-Turn Out)
Mega-Pokebattlerz - 1 (dopog)
U-Turn Out - 3 (MoodyCloud, Mega-Pokebattlerz, HeaLnDeaL)

Bold indicates the player up for elimination. As mentioned in the ruleset, ties are determined by FIFO order. See post #422 for an explanation of FIFO order. Ping me if you notice any mistakes in the tally.

Approximately 2 hours until deadline.
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20200614T14&p0=403&font=cursive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)