NOC Death on the Dance Floor [Game Over: X Wins]

vote dawningwinds

Ok to everyone new, PoE is when you don't try to find scum, and instead try to find town, then lynch everyone nontown, because if your "towncore" is correct, the mafia team must be in the PoE and they can all die.

Maybe I'm misremembering, but last game when Haruno was Town his day 1 posts came off as cocky and confident for the most part, with stuff like "my scumreads are the best" and also this:
Smh use goat strats like below

Play like you’re mafia when you’re town aligned = make people not think you’re mafia

Play like you’re mafia when you’re scum aligned = make people not think you’re mafia

Win win
Now he's hardly posting and giving off a sort of apathetic vibe, not giving off any reads because he doesn't think d1 reads matter. To me this seems as if he's trying to not draw attention to himself. So again, depressed VT or scum trying to lay low.

My Energy vote meant jack shit tbh, I'm just not a big fan of shitpost votes like that. I really shouldn't have voted him in the first place, I pushed TBZ for the same reason last game and he ended up flipping town. Don't want to make the same mistake twice.

back, the professor said we'd just be going over core class stuff and then spent an hour ranting about stuff unrelated to the course
yes i'm salty
i'll finish eating and then get back to this when my brain has recovered, i'll answer anything else addressed at me, moody iso, and give any reads I have on recent posts then
might not be for a while but it will be before I go to sleep
should be around for DL tomorrow too

also BLOODYRAIN10001 it's good to get content from you but the format makes it really hard to follow who you're talking about/responding to
sorry about that, i'll try to make it more obvious in the future
if there's anything specific you're confused about feel free to ask

haruno dawningwinds lock v for extremely different reasons. dawningwinds has made some level 2 insight posts that actually showed a deeper understanding of the game. haruno's significant lack of TMI shows that if they're as new as they claim to me, then they really don't know shit and have no information to press or go off of. plus their teammates would be pressuring them in scum chat to get some reads down.

m2h's tantrum about being voted for out of game reasons was fairly townie. not going to lock clear off something so insignificant, their content sucks, but the general vibe is imo town.

u turn had some posts widening the poe without much reasoning to support it. they're probably an easy wolf, plus their inactive vote nowhere near EOD with their suspicion on M2H +Moodycloud for no general reason but suspicion is garbage.

on the other hand i can split moodycloud into a separate universe with a w/v dichtonomy since they're doing practically the same thing with more finesse. only reason i can't see w/w is because moodycloud had virtually no pressure before uturn shaded them which is not a move wolf teammates make.

healndeal had some inconsistencies noted earlier by dawningwind that i appreciated.

energy can fit in the poe on the premise that nothing has stood out from them. i have to read the dogop energy dichtonomy more on my reread to pick out the names i forgot

vote U-Turn
easy wolf

oh thats right, bloodytrains catchup made me sick. aside from that, need to reread smogon account as well. leaning v on mega as the shtick of whimsical play didnt faulter upon confrontation

be back, maybe

So you want the game out of the trolling phase, but you're also making these posts? Now what kinda self-contradiction is this? You say you want to see the game move forward yet most of your posts since then have been slowing it down?

I see nothing better so might as well.
Vote: HeaLnDeaL
this post specifically was what i was referring to among the collection

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)