NOC Death on the Dance Floor [Game Over: X Wins]

your eyes aren't trained to see truth like mine. this is expected.

but you are pressing on meaningless things. i will put my life on the line to kill bloodtrain. consider this like a cop claim. if i am wrong, shoot me, lynch me, i do not care. i am infinitely right
what makes you think bloodyrain is scum
please answer using at least three sentences

lul at tennyson
i'd address them more but I already tried to do that yesterday and they just ignored me, all they seem to care about is tunneling
mega, you reminded me about the energy/dopog thing and that is kind of interesting, I want to know the logic behind it first though
energy, why did you want to vote dopog and do you still think they're scummy now, I checked your iso but didn't see anything on it, just you saying to vote them
although if you said something start of day I would've missed it, just glanced over it

dopog - 1 (Energy)
Haruno - 5 (MoodyCloud, Mega-Pokebattlerz, smogon account, BLOODYRAIN10001, U-Turn Out)
Energy - 1 (Haruno)
U-Turn Out - 2 (HeaLnDeaL, M2H)
Mega-Pokebattlerz- 1 (dopog)
BLOODYRAIN100001 - 1 (Tennyson)

(dawningwind didn't vote, had voted healndeal way earlier as a prod but retracted it)
(tennyson went off the uto wagon and voted bloody at eod, a missed opportunity to get cred if he had been scum with uto ?)

1. HeaLnDeaL : ineffectual, refused to state reads, felt pure otherwise
  2. M2H - VT - eliminated N1
  3. U-Turn Out : I liked getting one honest to god reads wallpost but probably should be flipped ?
  4. Mega-Pokebattlerz : tone seems pure but investment feels shallow
  5. BLOODYRAIN10001 : ? not getting a scum vibe honestly
  6. smogon account : I like the content all around, didn't like that he called so many people town with his first post tho
  7. dopog : I think I tend to suspect this slot more than it deserves for posting style reasons
  8. MoodyCloud
  9. Tennyson : extremely obnoxious but probably flips town ? townslipped
  10. Haruno - VT - eliminated D1
  11. DawningWinds - VT - eliminated N1
  12. Energy : doing some ?? tunnel and not contributing, kind of angleshoot town from meta

Let me guess, you're going to try and push dopog again.

Would you mind justifying this read instead of just expecting us to sheep you?
Shut up dude or I will just vote you. I just troll day 1. Give me my space and I will win. Pretty sure you voted Haruno who is an awful ass day 1. Its obvious dopog vote was a troll, i said i voted him because he said “ok”

I dont enjoy playing with stupid people.

vote mega pokebattlerz

lul at tennyson
i'd address them more but I already tried to do that yesterday and they just ignored me, all they seem to care about is tunneling
mega, you reminded me about the energy/dopog thing and that is kind of interesting, I want to know the logic behind it first though
energy, why did you want to vote dopog and do you still think they're scummy now, I checked your iso but didn't see anything on it, just you saying to vote them
although if you said something start of day I would've missed it, just glanced over it
keep giving me reads, so i can see who your partners are after i kill you

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Dopog's posting volume is much sparcer than I remember from my last game with them, wher ethey was town. They were also a bit gruffer tone wise that game, and I found it quite odd that their first few posts in this thread had so many smiley faces and whatnot.

Look at posts 395 through 400. BLOODYRAIN10001 did you attempt any past game research into Haruno after m2h prompted you to? Also, in 320 you listed mega at the top of your town pool. Can you elaborate on the reasoning behind this / share if you still think this is the case?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)