NOC Death on the Dance Floor [Game Over: X Wins]

then again maybe dopog is scum, in which case energy has a point...

and considering bloody did vote for Haruno, Tennyson's vote does hold merit...

uto is a possibility too, his haruno vote seemed more opportunistic than anything.
at this point your posts are devoid of original thought or solving and it looks like you're just throwing ideas out to see what we run with

smogon account how did the 3 flips affect your reads ?
dawning/heal isn't really a thing any more, that's the big one
poe leads me to something like poke/dopog/heal
if you don't have me hard pocketed this game then that's probably the team
bloodyrain's gameplay is too similar to their IC game for me to support their lynch, and u turn makes sense as a third wolf but I'd rather lynch one of the more confident reads to give us some breathing room first

U-Turn Out what was the random dawningwind vote about late d1 ?
flipping me for the sake of flipping me is dumb because we're going to LYLO (and lose if the vig misses), dawningwinds was actively against PoE and seemed to be trying to break cores of his townread, and he's not new (he's played on other sites mentioned somewhere in the thread) which I think is scummy.
none of this matters right now
IT DOES

scrolling past page 22 bloody's post didn't commit to any reads, was mostly questions that don't seemed to be followed up on?
I think today should ideally be between UTO and dopog. This isn't the dopog I remember, and UTO has sprinkled in a number of excuses in their posts, i.e. saying they were too lazy to read all of the posts, saying they were busy playing eimm and going to a friend's house. UTO had one giant wallpost of reads, some of which are questionable (having m2h so low), but most of which didn't actually add new info to the game.

There's a third person I'm considering but I want to hear more them organically first.
They aren't excuses they are valid reasons, and you're throwing shade at my reads without addressing what the problem is. Elaborate? And yes they add info to the game? Moody's town meta, Tenny's townslip, DawningWind's PoE issue (which admittedly ended up being an inaccurate read)? Have you looked at any of the posts that I referenced?
so the wolf team is heal/poke/tennyson actually
is this solely off PoE or? tennyson townslipped imo? and your later posts are implying that me and heal is TvS?

Don't think smogon account contradicted themselves anywhere, can someone point that out for me?

lul at tennyson
i'd address them more but I already tried to do that yesterday and they just ignored me, all they seem to care about is tunneling
mega, you reminded me about the energy/dopog thing and that is kind of interesting, I want to know the logic behind it first though
energy, why did you want to vote dopog and do you still think they're scummy now, I checked your iso but didn't see anything on it, just you saying to vote them
although if you said something start of day I would've missed it, just glanced over it
actual reads?

m2h was killed, he was thus probably the most threatening slot. He had both energy and mega in his towncore, as well as townreads on bloody/tennyson. He had a sr on uto/dopog (had one on me at one point).

So scum were threatened by either/both :
- mega and energy being town core
- bloody/tennyson (mostly bloody was at risk I think) having a widely town read advocate
- uto/dopog getting heat by a widely town read slot

I would say we can infer that mega/energy are not both scum at the very least, that there is probably scum in uto/dopog, and that bloody/tennyson are probably not both scum either, maybe both town even ? idk I don't see what uto/tennyson are seeing with the bloodyrain slot and tennyson won't give any argument when asked
Why would scum be threatened by mega?

we're back to square 1, the reason I'm alive is this would be too easy if I were dead.

unvote
vote dopog

I'm also content pushing Heal. I just don't think moody is scum and theres scum in moody/heal.

I'm pretty positive on Heal and Dopog scum team.

Heal seems much more confident about his reads this game than he has as town. I think the reason for this is that he is scum himself, so hes not pressure to "make the right read" he usually seems more over the place.

D2's First Votal

BLOODYRAIN100001
- 2 (Tennyson, U-Turn Out)
U-Turn Out - 2 ( Mega-Pokebattlerz, MoodyCloud)
HeaLnDeaL - 1 (smogon account)
dopog- 1 (Energy)

Bold indicates the player up for elimination. As mentioned in the ruleset, ties are determined by FIFO order. See post #422 for an explanation of FIFO order. Ping me if you notice any mistakes in the tally.

Approximately 49 hours until deadline.
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20200614T14&p0=403&font=cursive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)