NOC Death on the Dance Floor [Game Over: X Wins]

well some last thoughts to leave on - i will then wait a couple minutes and then vote someone else/stay on Mega

i think the Moody/Mega/HnD jump from the dopog wagon to the u-turn wagon is concerning bloc indicating at least some scum in there

smogon account and uto interaction seems weird

we have more of a sample to read energy off of and that's a good thing

i know I have definitely made mistakes in this game, and I just want to own that and say I'm sorry - it's freeing when we know we don't have to be perfect though hey

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
i think the Moody/Mega/HnD jump from the dopog wagon to the u-turn wagon is concerning bloc indicating at least some scum in there
Can you actually say why you think scum is in there instead of just waving your finger and saying it must be so. 3 people discussing the vote at the beginning of the day and having 2 options clearly defined and when one option claims PR then switching to the other doesn't sound random or scummy to me.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I am not lynching mega here, it will be uto or smogon, no budging, no nonsense.

Scum, the more you try to muddy the waters now, the more it will catch up to you later. if UTO isn't your disco king, I suggest trying to blend in instead of making yourself stick out now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)