deetah's Sprite Thread! (Most Requests Open)

deetah

Bright like a diamond
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
GP & SocMed Lead
Hello, if you’re still open to requests I’d like to request a sprite of Tanjirou. Thanks in advance if you’re able to make it!

Hello, since this sprite would be from scratch it would cost $10. Currently I am busy with requests from globals but depending on how long you're willing to wait I can give it a shot.

deetah

Bright like a diamond
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
GP & SocMed Lead
Hello everybody! It's been quite awhile since I've done some spriting for fun so I've decided to pursue the quest of spriting every gym leader and such with their signature Pokemon. I've started things out with the Kanto region of course!

There they are! I'm pretty proud of them. Unfortunately Lorelei and Agatha don't have Gen 5 sprites on PS so I didn't do those because I wanted the theme to stay the same. I'll be making a post with the gym leaders & mons from each region. Probably more tonight cause why not.

Last edited:
Hey Jen, can you make a sprite of Red, with his Charizard, Pikachu, and Blastoise around him? Charizard can be behind him to the right, Blastoise can be in front on the left, and Pikachu can be either on the ground or on Red's shoulders.

I would like to know how you handle commissions. How specific can we be with our description of what we want*?
How frequently do we get to see updates on the WIP, and what can we do to help? Are we allowed to choose from a selection of similar options?
Lastly, how much would it cost for an order of 12 variations, including Male, Female, Base forme, Alternate Forme, Base Mega, and Alternate Mega, wich Shiny and Front and Back sprites for each, limited to the style of B/W sprites*?
* see ^this^ for a point of reference
Thanks.

deetah

Bright like a diamond
GP & SocMed Lead
I would like to know how you handle commissions. How specific can we be with our description of what we want*?
How frequently do we get to see updates on the WIP, and what can we do to help? Are we allowed to choose from a selection of similar options?
Lastly, how much would it cost for an order of 12 variations, including Male, Female, Base forme, Alternate Forme, Base Mega, and Alternate Mega, wich Shiny and Front and Back sprites for each, limited to the style of B/W sprites*?

Thanks.
Well before I can get into pricing I'll need to know exactly what you're looking for. You're asking for a pretty hefty order so it'll probably be a bit more pricy. The more specifics the better, I'll try to give WIPs if that is something you're really interested in. I also do different options if you're leaning between things and want a different perspective.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)