deetah's Sprite Thread! (Most Requests Open)

Yes to both, I'm on vacation right now but I'll tackle these requests once I'm home and have time. YashGreninja I'll also need specifics on the revamp.
ilysm ty, also for the revamp make the Ash Greninja high quality, and then just have Lugia in the background. I want the Pokemon to star more of the space allocated in sprites, so you can make Kalos Ash smaller.

deetah

Bright like a diamond
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
GP & SocMed Lead
ilysm ty, also for the revamp make the Ash Greninja high quality, and then just have Lugia in the background. I want the Pokemon to star more of the space allocated in sprites, so you can make Kalos Ash smaller.
I don't recommend making the trainer smaller, just from experience. I think the main problem with your current avatar is that it's too busy, it might look better with either Ash + Greninja or Ash + Lugia.

I don't recommend making the trainer smaller, just from experience. I think the main problem with your current avatar is that it's too busy, it might look better with either Ash + Greninja or Ash + Lugia.
Sure, is it okay if you make both Ash + Greninja and Ash + Lugia separately?

Heya, following our previous discussion, can you maybe
edit this a bit, basically change the trainer to one I’ll show below but make is his bandana black with his skin colour half cast if you can and slightly colour coordinate his outfit to purple but not pink. Thanks! ( if you can play around with how is hands are situated and place that behind Sableye’s gem that would be even better ;D )

Last edited:
Heya, following our previous discussion, can you maybe View attachment 191002edit this a bit, basically change the trainer to one I’ll show below but make is his bandana black with his skin colour half cast if you can and slightly colour coordinate his outfit to purple but not pink. Thanks! ( if you can play around with how is hands are situated and place that behind Sableye’s gem that would be even better ;D )
View attachment 191007
You mean just replace the trainer with the other trainer, the broom with the gem, flip Sableye and put it behind either the trainer's right leg or in front of the trainer and still behind the gem?

deetah

Bright like a diamond
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
GP & SocMed Lead
dee can u do Wallace + D/P Shiny Milotic? (with Wallace recolored to match Shiny Milotic) thanks :D
Sure thing! Had to make it 96x96 though.

Is it possible to do a Honchkrow w/ sunglasses tipping it's hat
WIP

I love your job<3

Could you make me an infernape and gligar with my PS sprite! it's the ninja boy gen 3
Sure, here you go! Hope you like.

Heya, following our previous discussion, can you maybe View attachment 191002edit this a bit, basically change the trainer to one I’ll show below but make is his bandana black with his skin colour half cast if you can and slightly colour coordinate his outfit to purple but not pink. Thanks! ( if you can play around with how is hands are situated and place that behind Sableye’s gem that would be even better ;D )
View attachment 191007
Here you go! I tried messing around with the hands and the gem but I determined it looked weird so I left it as is. Hope you like!

Hey deetah ! I was wondering if you could make a banner for my signature with the following Pokemon:

Ash-Greninja (around the middle)
Blastoise (in the middle with Ash-Greninja)
Umbreon (next to Ash-Greninja)
Lugia (in the back facing outwards opposite to Yveltal)
Yveltal (in the back facing outwards opposite to Lugia)
Deoxys (next to Blastoise)
Primal Kyogre (next to Umbreon, with Yveltal in the background essentially behind it)
Primal Groudon (next to Deoxys, with Lugia in the background essentially behind it)

(we can talk details on discord + willing to pay if necessary)

deetah

Bright like a diamond
GP & SocMed Lead
Hey deetah ! I was wondering if you could make a banner for my signature with the following Pokemon:

Ash-Greninja (around the middle)
Blastoise (in the middle with Ash-Greninja)
Umbreon (next to Ash-Greninja)
Lugia (in the back facing outwards opposite to Yveltal)
Yveltal (in the back facing outwards opposite to Lugia)
Deoxys (next to Blastoise)
Primal Kyogre (next to Umbreon, with Yveltal in the background essentially behind it)
Primal Groudon (next to Deoxys, with Lugia in the background essentially behind it)

(we can talk details on discord + willing to pay if necessary)
Have fun!

deetah

Bright like a diamond
GP & SocMed Lead
Recently played a fangame called Pokemon Infinite Fusion that revolves around fusions of Pokemon, and I was able to join their server and make some of my own fusions that they would add directly to the game for all players to see! That's pretty fucking cool. Here are some that I've made recently

Sandkey (1).png
Sandape (1).png
Alatales (1).png
Fearbat (1).png
Gyaradrio (1).png
Suidoom (1).png

Throwing in a custom I quickly made for Kris as well
Kris (1).png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)