Destiny: Rise of Iron

Shadestep

volition immanent
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
hnnnggg so close to release!!

The Trespasser is superfun btw, its not OP or extremely good or anything but its really fun to mess around with

Shadestep

volition immanent
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Really? I started uo Destiny 1 hr after release and had not trouble all day. The OST is fucking sick, btw. Also, if you play the new Sepiks Perfected strike, please listen to the new soundtrack at the end-part too, its dope.

What are your guys initial thoughts after 1 day of playing? Im currently working on the Iron Gjallarhorn quest and enjoying every minute of it

Ran through the Rise of Iron questline last night and had one hell of a blast! Would recommend the new Dead Orbit shotgun - It has the Matador64 archetype. Still believe that the Hung Jury is the king of Legendary PvE Primaries.

Inb4 petition to change the name of this thread...

I finally killed Aksis and got the first step in the Outbreak Prime quest! From what I've seen, Outbreak Prime is a Hawksaw archetype that absolutely wrecks!

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I know we're a couple of weeks into Rise of Iron, but Spoilers...

Aksis Phase 2 has the best music, beating out Crota's by a large margin.

Last edited:
aksis has been soloed. watching gameplay like this is insane and makes me wish I was half as good as the kind of people who do stuff like this. funnily enough I found this today right after a raid which took way too long to finish because the LFG group I found myself in was less than stellar :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)