dex format pages now list all pokemon with analyses in that tier

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Oglemi what do you still need from me?
Nothing, we're working on a solution to highlight viable PU and LC pokemon from the mounds of trash. Just a matter of how we want to go about it. It should be solvable on our end.

All I need from you is being awesome !_!

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Oglemi what do you still need from me?
Thank you! This is really awesome, in particular for non-usage singles tiers, which were always hard to track in the dex. I’m not oglemi but a few minor tweaks if possible:

1) on a page that only has the “other Pokemon” section (such as doubles), don’t call it “other” Pokemon
2) make the hyperlinks when clicking on a Pokemon take you to that analysis, ie if I’m on NU and I click a mon from the other section that is actually PU, take me to the NU analysis not the PU analysis

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)