Did You Always Exist? Take 2 - Round Two!

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Did You Always Exist?

Battle Rules

The tournament follows a double elimination format. At the start of each round, the brackets will be randomized and refs will be assigned. From there, you must PM the referee the Pokémon from your team that you'll be using in that battle. You have three days to do this. Once the referee gets both teams, they will post the battle. Depending on the amount of people that join, we'll have one or more rounds of single-elimination that will act as some sort of preliminaries.

- 3v3 Singles.
- 3 Day DQ Time. Each player has two DQ warnings a match. Go over DQ thrice, you will be DQed. Unless, of course, you post a LoA, in which case you'll have more time. Do have in mind that I want these two round to be fast, so we WILL give a DQ warning if you go over DQ and we WILL DQ you if you go over DQ thrice. If your battle has has not ended in a month, DQ time will be reduced to 2 days. If it has not finished in 1 and a half month, the hosts will decide who wins based on who played better.
- Infinite Recoveries/Chills per Pokémon.
- Three Substitutions per player excluding KO Substitutions.
- 0 Mega Evolutions
- 1 Z-Move
- Switch = OK
- Abilities = ALL
- Items = ON
- Arena: ASB Tournament Arena
- MID-BATTLE EVOLUTION IS FORBIDDEN

Adding onto LOA rules:
This is totally not plagiarism
1) If your LoA makes you unable to post we will wait up to 4 days. The longer the wait the smaller my patience if you keep pulling that card, so I reserve the right of rescinding it. LoAs without a defined ETA will be read as 3 days. that is per instance. You can't pull it in a row without first dealing with your current orders.
2) If your LoA is of the "will be busier" type, you will get +24h extension until it is over. Maximum time for its duration is 15 days (so during those 15 days you get 24h extra time on your posts). The longer the wait the smaller my patience if you keep pulling that card, so I reserve the right of rescinding it. You can't pull it in a row without first dealing with your current orders.
3) If you have good reasons and your match is well advanced, those rules might be excepted. But don't count on it.

And now here are the matches!

Elevator Music vs Yoshiblaze
Ref: Toon

S0L1D G0LD vs Frosty

deadfox081 vs Toon
Ref: JJayyFeather

Dogfish44 vs TMan87

P2X7 vs Maxim

YellowAdminSilver vs smashlloyd20

JJayyFeather vs Complications

Canis Majoris vs LucarioOfLegends

Teams are due 7/20/2018 4:13pm CST, Refs can post whenever they get both teams, If players haven't send in then refs tag their name in the thread and they lose a DQ Warning, after another three days and they still haven't send in a team then they will be replace by a sub or their opponent moves onto round 2.

Good Luck to all battlers!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)