Dittos Galore! (Finished! Mods, please lock. Distribution postponed until Tuesday!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a safari ditto but i only have a gen 5 game =/

If someone can send me one of this safari dittos through gen 5 i would be happy!

I want a safari ditto but i only have a gen 5 game =/

If someone can send me one of this safari dittos through gen 5 i would be happy!
Hmm... I was hoping this wouldn't happen, but it wouldn't be fair to restrict this to G4 only. So! I'll pokeshift my Ditto to my Pokemon White by Monday (The distribution day) and you can pick it up from me :]

@Princess of Johto I would love a Safari Ditto. Thank you.
Ok, and you're welcome :D

Edit: Wow, lots of people posted right as I was about to. Ok, I'll update now. Ashi, you're asking for my Safair ditto, right? xD

Ok :D And, don't worry about FCs yet. Distribution (Which will be done by Red and I) will be on Monday or later.

1 SAFARI DITTO LEFT!!!!

Btw, guys, don't forget about -Red-'s part of the giveaway xD

oh sorry, didn't read that part =p

In Harry Potter, name all of the banned Unforgiveable Curses

Avada Kedavra, Crucio and Imperio.

@Red

Is hp dark ditto still available?
Yeah, it is, as long as there's not two winners listed. :] The question that isn't crossed out is the one you need to answer.

oh sorry, didn't read that part =p

In Harry Potter, name all of the banned Unforgiveable Curses

Avada Kedavra, Crucio and Imperio.
Lol, it's ok, you don't have to, I just wanted to make sure everyone saw it xD

As for if your answer is correct, you'll have to wait for Red, since I have no idea. :P

Well post your answer! (S)he might be wrong ;)

Unless you have the same answer as him/her. Then you guys are both prob. right xD

Deep under Yellowstone National Park, there is magma activity underneat, and a huge expansive cavern. What is this Magma Cavern Called?

Caldera

A response to Reds giveaway:
How did Ash defeat Brock for his first badge?

After training Pikachu and causing him to become electrically charged by using a water wheel Ash had requested a rematch. During the match Pikachu had used an Electric attack, and this time it wasn't directed at Onix. Pikachu was sending out Electricity in all directions, and had set off the sprinkler system, soaking Onix in water allowing him to be electricuted.

A response to Reds giveaway:
How did Ash defeat Brock for his first badge?

After training Pikachu and causing him to become electrically charged by using a water wheel Ash had requested a rematch. During the match Pikachu had used an Electric attack, and this time it wasn't directed at Onix. Pikachu was sending out Electricity in all directions, and had set off the sprinkler system, soaking Onix in water allowing him to be electricuted.
Just a random comment, but lol, who would have sprinklers in a Rock Type gym? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)