Done DMing oneself.

Hi,

Messaging oneself has become increasingly popular and useful. Therefore, I think such a popular maneuver should be simplified by allowing the "Chat" button to be clickable after tapping on my own name. I often host games in Game Corner that require preparation and keeping track of scores and whatnot. Also during events such as Smogoff or Multi Format Tour or PSPL, I usually DM myself the replays to keep track of the scores..

Rather than having to rely on using /w my name it would definitely be a useful change to be able to click "Chat" and directly DM myself, especially on phone or tablet.
1602259586869.png

Thank you!

Attachments

Last edited:

Geysers

not round
is a Community Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Adding to this, I often find myself looking for a similar feature when I'm trying to transfer individual teams between my devices, such as for large teamdumps, for which I might have some teams on my tablet, some on my mac, and some on my phone. My workaround for this has been to make a groupchat and paste the teams into it on one device then copy the pokepaste link on the other end, but it's fairly clunky and I think that this suggestion would be really useful.

doc1203

Banned deucer.
I think this is a great idea as mentioned above, i usually have to create a group chat to transfer teams and pokepaste links as i use two computers and thats not very reliable because group chats can expire and just being able to pm yourself without the whisper command would be a great addition overall.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)