DM's Hokey Karaoke! (ROUND TWO)

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I am dedicating this to the great people i met at this years pokemon worlds [especially the spanish guys and the guys from UK, go KINNAHAZA]

because of the dedication above my song has to be from pokemon or pokemon related soooooooo i chose
-Pokemon Master Quest Opening - Believe in Me

ITS HERE MFGUSGHSGSJTJSGHJSJHSJHKJJK
!!!!!!!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoAFgMB49qg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
Not yet my final submission
Since I'm in a dilemma
@DM: Is there a minimum length? Since the Drake and Josh song is 30 seconds long so here it is

its on vocaroo, just click the link and the song will play

and here's my other entry
Pokémon Theme Song (Gen I)
dont mind that one part where its really high pitched and my voice goes weird (my voice finally started cracking)

EDIT:

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
There is no minimum length, it just has to be a TV show theme. You have to choose one, you can't have two submissions.

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
requesting a 24 hour extension on the deadline
Seconded. Some of us are trying doing a lot of research so people know all about B&W, like the new Bat Pokemon Koromori that Fishy's so crazy about!

Plus Friday's the day of the week my schedule's completely clear and I have access to better recording equipment.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Everyone got a nice extension on the deadline because I had a wedding in Troy Friday night, and the week leading up to it was probably my busiest ever.

Anyway, Atlas, choose which of those songs you want to be your official submission, as I'm short on entries. Any other guest submissions out there? First come, first served (must be prior competitors).

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Everyone got a nice extension on the deadline because I had a wedding in Troy Friday night, and the week leading up to it was probably my busiest ever.

Anyway, Atlas, choose which of those songs you want to be your official submission, as I'm short on entries. Any other guest submissions out there? First come, first served (must be prior competitors).
i assumed the song that wasnt hidden was pretty clear

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)