Dog ownership

Jerry the great

Banned deucer.
Ah. Dog. Man's best Friend. Ya love em, or ya don't. They can be a nuisance (by getting in the way of the car that you are driving for some seconds and other stuff) but they can also make us happy, and at times maybe even ultimately save you from a really bad time (like if someone broke into your house while you were asleep). I must say though. Dogs are soft, and even kinda cute. But I must ask. What are your thoughts of owning one/a few dog(s)? Personally I think they can be quite a joy, but at times be annoying as well. They are also expensive to take care of... But I want to hear YOUR thoughts. If you have one of your own/multiple of your own (I own some myself), maybe tell us what the experience is like for you. So let's... Discuss!
Also any dog related jokes are fine by me as long as they don't involve downright cruel things to do to dogs or just generally break Smogon global rules or Cong's rules... Jokes I allow may include saying they'll rule the world, acting like one by putting in some woofs every so often, and so on. Now, let's... Talk!

I think if anything you just gotta be ready for the commitment that comes with it. If you're ready for it, then it can be such a wonderful experience. If not then equally bad. I wasn't ready for the commitment, but grew into it and have loved having a dog

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)