Programming doms potentially slightly helpful stuff n things

dom

Banned deucer.
i kinda wanna make a big boy project one day but that shit's hard. in the mean time, i'll use this thread to show off the small (BUT FUNCTIONAL!) things i've made.

ps export -> smogon analysis format converter
when you're writing an analysis, smogon has this format that's not like ps exportable sets at all. so i got mad at it being slightly time consuming to convert so i spent even more time making a converter. put the exportable set in the text file and go back to the main python file and run it. if fsr repl.it is being stupid then download the "project" as a zip and run it somewhere on your computer. or find another cloud coding side idk.

pools.dart
so i had no clue how smogon wcop pools were made, so i decided it'd be a cool idea to use this language i just picked up called dart to test my skills and also make pools for a tournament i was hosting. it's a pretty linear script - you'll have to read up on dart (honestly, i forget how i learned it) and do some tweaking to make it more flexible.

enjoy. i'll prolly add more stuff here eventually.

Last edited:

dom

Banned deucer.
smogon bracketmaker matchup tagger
if you've used the smogon bracketmaker, it's cool and all but it sucks at tagging people. what you have to do to have the actual bracket tag people is use @ instead of the links it gives you. copy and paste all the "x vs y" pairings into mus.txt and click run and you should be good. when you add the tagging bracket, you should be able to bold the part inside the [user] stuff to indicate a winner.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)