Donate Pokemon for Social Media / Facebook / Twitter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys think a couple of you guys could crank out a few: Hoothoot, Ponyta, and Wingull by this weekend?

MKL122788
Alrighty...I have five calm, tinted lens Hoothoot and 4 bold rain dish Wingull. All have 5 IVs except for 2 Wingull which have 6(yes, for some reason, I can roll 6 IV Wingull like no one's business). No extra moves on hoothoot, but I did put wide guard on the Wingull for no reason at all.

Lynkerlicious

"I'm a Moogle of wealth and taste, Kupo!"
What else is needed? I have quite a collection of breedable things.
Three or four Absol with Play Rough, and maybe Baton Pass bred on would be pretty cool. Jolly is easier to do, because Naive requires a flawless 6 IV pretty much to be viable, but whichever or you want to do would be greatly appreciated. :)

[quote "Lynkerlicious, post: 5197674, member: 197886"]Three or four Absol with Play Rough, and maybe Baton Pass bred on would be pretty cool. Jolly is easier to do, because Naive requires a flawless 6 IV pretty much to be viable, but whichever or you want to do would be greatly appreciated. :)[/quote]

Well i don't have Justified Absols nor Baton Pass.
However I have bred a male and female 6IV Play Rough Absol so far.

Let me know if you need any 31/x/31/31/31/31 Compound Eyes Timid Joltik. The thing I love about the Masuda Method is that even if you fail miserably, you still end up with a lot of ideal pentaperfects, as well as hexaperfects. I might work on some other stuff as well.

Lynkerlicious

Well i don't have Justified Absols nor Baton Pass.
However I have bred a male and female 6IV Play Rough Absol so far.
Baton Pass isn't really needed, it was just a thought, but if you could get Justified it'd be nice, it's the only real ability Absol has to take advantage of before mega Evolving.

Let me know if you need any 31/x/31/31/31/31 Compound Eyes Timid Joltik. The thing I love about the Masuda Method is that even if you fail miserably, you still end up with a lot of ideal pentaperfects, as well as hexaperfects. I might work on some other stuff as well.
We could use some Joltiks actually! :)

Last edited:
I donated a few weeks ago, but I want start breeding and do it again because waiting for pokebank is boring as hell. What do you guys need? I can breed these:
Defiant Bisharp, Tailwind + Switcheroo Noibat, Aqua Jet + Dragon Dance Totodile, Chimchar with Fake Out, Thunder Punch, and Fire Punch, Bagon with Dragon Dance + Hydro Pump, Pancham with Foul Play + Storm Throw, Chikorita w/ Aromatherapy + Heal Pulse, and Frillish w/ Pain Split, Recover, Acid Armor, all 5 IV.
If none of these spark your interest, then let me know what you guys need via PM and I'll get to it!

Sorry for asking a bit of a dumb question, but how do you win these pokemon (as in how do you enter competitions etc)? Just want to know how it is decided who these will go to

Sorry for asking a bit of a dumb question, but how do you win these pokemon (as in how do you enter competitions etc)? Just want to know how it is decided who these will go to
From what I've been on the Smogon Facebook page, you have to like 2 specific posts, and comment on one of them with your username to be entered for consideration. I'm not sure how it is with the other social media sites thiough.

Lynkerlicious

On Twitter you usually just have to tweet your Smogon username to us, along with the contests hashtag.

I donated a few weeks ago, but I want start breeding and do it again because waiting for pokebank is boring as hell. What do you guys need? I can breed these:
Defiant Bisharp, Tailwind + Switcheroo Noibat, Aqua Jet + Dragon Dance Totodile, Chimchar with Fake Out, Thunder Punch, and Fire Punch, Bagon with Dragon Dance + Hydro Pump, Pancham with Foul Play + Storm Throw, Chikorita w/ Aromatherapy + Heal Pulse, and Frillish w/ Pain Split, Recover, Acid Armor, all 5 IV.
If none of these spark your interest, then let me know what you guys need via PM and I'll get to it!
definitely pawniard, bagon, pancham, frillish

I finally have good parents and can donate:

31/31/31/x/31/31
Relaxed with Curse, Avalanche, Mirror Coat, and Counter.
And anything from my thread.

I still am holding these hoothoot and wingull I was asked to make for this weekend. I was on all day yesterday and all day so far today. I also have other things to donate, but no one seems to be getting back to me.

Lynkerlicious

And thank you! I wasn't sure how many you were donating, so sorry for that pause at the end :P

It's fine. I believe MKL122788 has a ton of things to donate, so be prepared haha. I'll come back to this thread once I get new things to breed, then maybe I'll help out some more :]

I can donate HP Fire 31/even/31/30/31/30 Protean Froakies, if that isn't necessary I can breed 5 31 IV Speed Boost Torchics, Honedges (Brave or Quiet) with Wide Guard & Destiny Bond, or I can breed past-gen ball pokemon (with some time).

Snubbull in Love Balls
Miltank in Moon and Lure Balls
Gastly in Heavy and Moon Balls
Swablu in Fast Balls
Ralts in Moon Balls
Absol in Level Balls
Larvitar in Safari Balls
Yanma in Moon Balls
Meditite in Moon Balls
Roselia in Friend Balls
Makuhita in Level Balls
Houndour in Moon Balls
Buneary in Love Balls
Growlithe in Fast Balls
Mareep in Love Balls
Kangaskhan in Safari Balls

as either basic females or as 5 31 IVs (the latter needing some time to do)

Last edited:

Lynkerlicious

I can donate HP Fire 31/even/31/30/31/30 Protean Froakies, if that isn't necessary I can breed 5 31 IV Speed Boost Torchics, Honedges (Brave or Quiet) with Wide Guard & Destiny Bond, or I can breed past-gen ball pokemon (with some time).

Snubbull in Love Balls
Miltank in Moon and Lure Balls
Gastly in Heavy and Moon Balls
Swablu in Fast Balls
Ralts in Moon Balls
Absol in Level Balls
Larvitar in Safari Balls
Yanma in Moon Balls
Meditite in Moon Balls
Roselia in Friend Balls
Makuhita in Level Balls
Houndour in Moon Balls
Buneary in Love Balls
Growlithe in Fast Balls
Mareep in Love Balls
Kangaskhan in Safari Balls

as either basic females or as 5 31 IVs (the latter needing some time to do)
Can you breed up some Absol's with Play Rough? Wide Guard Torchics and the HP Fire Protean Froakies would also be pretty nice. You've got some pretty awesome things. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)