Donate Pokemon for Social Media / Facebook / Twitter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xylen

Perfect Harmony.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
After finishing breeding Shiny Charmander (Without attack q.q) for Mega Charizard X, i have a few 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Charmanders, Do you need those? ^^

EDIT: Just bred a Shiny Froakie too, so i can drop some froakie off :>

Last edited:
I can breed chimchar and treecko HA , tell me if you guys still want them . Here is what i have right now

All have 5 iv in the right place
3 Timid Ghastly male/female ( 31/x/31/31/31/31) with disable
1 Jolly Scrappy Kang ( 31/31/31/x/31/31)
3 impish skarmory with brave bird/whirlwind 31/31/31/x/31/31
2 tyrunt with 3 fangs/DD 31/31/31/x/31/31
1 Impish phantump 31/31/31/x/31/31
Female jolly starly reckless 31/31/31/x/31/31

If you guys don't want it i will just host a giveaway 3 days later :p

Last edited:

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Can I donate an Adamant 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Marvel Scale Dratini with Extreme Speed and a Calm 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Chansey with Heal Bell and Seismic toss?

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I was wondering if this was still active. If you guys still accept donations then I can donate my self caught UT Modest Yveltal (31-15-31-31-31-31)

The problem is that it's cloned by a few cloners here and on a few other sites.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
We don't need Ditto's but thank you anyway! :)
What are you looking for? It seems like this thread has been neglected a lot lately, do you have everything you need, or are you still looking for specific things? I have tons that I can donate :)

What are you looking for? It seems like this thread has been neglected a lot lately, do you have everything you need, or are you still looking for specific things? I have tons that I can donate :)
I looked through your thread and the following things popped out at me. Please don't think you're obligated to provide all these things; you can give whatever you want!
- Squirtle
- Heracross
- Houndour
- Larvitar
- Binacle
- Chespin
- Gible
- Croagunk
- Snover
- Bold Rotom
- Whismur
- Sableye
- Electrike
- Wooper
- Dratini
- Snorlax

mostly these are just potential POTW candidates that we don't have on hand atm

Hi! in the OP said you wanted some Hoenn starters, so I have 4 adamant penta-flawless Mudkip that I would like to donate.

Xylen

Perfect Harmony.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
This thread seem kinda dead right now, what do you need now? Ill try to breed some for you :>

Just dropping by to say now that my thread is finally up to date and reopened, I can donate anything from it.
RNGs, Kalos Native shinies/legends, Pokebank legends will be clones. All breedables will be one of a kind.

I have a 31/0/31/31/31/31 timid male nidoran with hustle and some egg moves in a dream ball, I'll donate a clone of whatever I have from my thread as well.

I have the following pokemon that have been uncollected (either they were the wrong ability, gender, or someone made an order and just never picked them up)

the following are 31/x/31/31/31/31:
Frillish / bold / male / cursed body
Frillish / bold / female / water absorb (x3)
Gastly / modest / male / moon ball

the following are 31/31/31/x/31/31
Mienfoo / jolly / male / regenerator / knock off
Heracross / jolly / male / swarm / rock blast / lure ball (x2)
Magikarp / jolly / male / swift swim / lure ball
Furfrou / careful / male / dive ball
Phantump / careful / male / harvest / dusk ball

and this crap order that someone never bothered to pick up
Greninja / Timid / Male / Protean / HP Fire (31/x/31/30/31/30) 4 Def / 252 SPAtk / 252 Spd / premier ball (pokerus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)