Invalid Don't change team selection when building a new team in the middle of a room tour

Xceloh

sommar
is a Tiering Contributor
I wanted to see what moves a certain pokemon gets whilst being in a room tour so I checked the teambuilder in the middle of a game. When building a new team (just checking what moves a pokemon gets) in the teambuilder in the middle of a room tour, the team selection for the next game in the room tour will be the team that's above the team you previously used.
View attachment 420144
I obviously thought the OU team above would just be ready to go. But unfortunately for me, it had changed to the 1v1 team above the OU team in the teambuilder because I wanted to check what moves Xurkitree got in the previous game. Of course, I should have looked to see what team I'm loading up. But when you have been using the same team for 3 games in a row you would expect it to still be there and ready to be loaded into the next game.

Could we please just make it so the team selection doesn't change if you make a new team in the middle of a room tour?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)