NOC Don't Lose Yo Village - Postgame

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Alright, I think vooper's latest post is a lot more tonally townie and I appreciate the effort he's putting into the post. The post is longer than his previous one and he does seem like he's genuinely trying to get town to be in a winning position. Idk, it just is a good post.

Smaller posts like "pls stop pocketing me" are a bit helpful to read as well, since my experience with vooper is that when he's mafia he gets angry/upset when people don't listen to him and he'll end short sentences with a mocking "lol" or whatnot. He did say "aw fuck" on post 32 and told me to "calm down" a few times even though I think I was being calm, but these are the only times that I could even stretch viper as not being calm himself.

Compare this to viper when he was scum in 2d3:

"if you fucking fool me a 3rd time in this game I will have too much shame to place on someone oml"
"btw before i say this post i wanna say that this game will consist of me being paranoid about apricity until i die just cause of the way he plays lol"
"also if you think getting hal out is easy idk what is going on in ur brain lol. he will kick and scream until you get your vote off him lmao"
"which makes me want to vote [with apricitiy] even less lol."

These were all within the first 4 pages of 2d3 and there were a number of other posts I didn't quote. Don't have the time to go through all his posts in 2d3, but scum viper has a tendency of narrowly attacking a single player and ending sentences with some sort of acronym that makes him show his disdain against someone else's logic. He's not really doing either here. Maybe he's just matured as a scum player, but I think for now he's different enough from his past scum game to make me think he's town.

Alright, I think vooper's latest post is a lot more tonally townie and I appreciate the effort he's putting into the post. The post is longer than his previous one and he does seem like he's genuinely trying to get town to be in a winning position. Idk, it just is a good post.

Smaller posts like "pls stop pocketing me" are a bit helpful to read as well, since my experience with vooper is that when he's mafia he gets angry/upset when people don't listen to him and he'll end short sentences with a mocking "lol" or whatnot. He did say "aw fuck" on post 32 and told me to "calm down" a few times even though I think I was being calm, but these are the only times that I could even stretch viper as not being calm himself.

Compare this to viper when he was scum in 2d3:

"if you fucking fool me a 3rd time in this game I will have too much shame to place on someone oml"
"btw before i say this post i wanna say that this game will consist of me being paranoid about apricity until i die just cause of the way he plays lol"
"also if you think getting hal out is easy idk what is going on in ur brain lol. he will kick and scream until you get your vote off him lmao"
"which makes me want to vote [with apricitiy] even less lol."

These were all within the first 4 pages of 2d3 and there were a number of other posts I didn't quote. Don't have the time to go through all his posts in 2d3, but scum viper has a tendency of narrowly attacking a single player and ending sentences with some sort of acronym that makes him show his disdain against someone else's logic. He's not really doing either here. Maybe he's just matured as a scum player, but I think for now he's different enough from his past scum game to make me think he's town.
ill say this now that this meta does not exist

ive just changed my talking style

in my town games ive done this as well

ur never getting rid of these spaces between lines tho

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
bluedoom how differently do you play survivor compared to mafia? Same game, similar game, completely different game? Ye, I know there's a lot of differences in the format but I'm curious nonetheless.

Cantius

I COULD BE BANNED!
The reason that I find SupremeFashion so suspicious is filler (post count doesn't match contribution level) and still boasting that (s)he's "really good".

bluedoom how differently do you play survivor compared to mafia? Same game, similar game, completely different game? Ye, I know there's a lot of differences in the format but I'm curious nonetheless.
similar game, i usually worry about being wrong about my hard town reads much later(similar to worrying about stabs later) as town. Its more of a look at the discussion/lie detection game for me.

https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/85998-arctic-mafia-game-thread/

https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/86207-danganronpa-v3-mafia-day-3/
For reference, i died n1 in the first game and was kinda inactive in tree second one.

oh ya i go by Magnificence Incarnate on that forum.

I'm willing to take your word on viper, i had good vibes myself from his responses to my questions so I'll take it. I kinda think cantius/SF are good lynches? Cantius because I can see mafia tunneling on someone to fake reads without really crying involved and SF because uh, they aren't really part of the discussion. I think cancerous is town because I don't see mafia coming out and taking the risk the to dictate what the town does right in their first post in the game. Also felt good tonal vibes from their posts but idk if he's the type to be an aggressive scum player.

As for heal I thought the shift from 'cancerous is sus' to 'cancerous is town' in the same post was sketchy since the argument looks much weaker but he has got better explanations for his other reads so far.

It is lunar new year!!! Which mean my reponse reflex will be low but anyhow

There's only 4 town left and you want to hypo? Have you lost your mind?

This following section is dedicated to respond #75 points by points. Read and any doubts you have shall perish
Anyway, scum are not safe, they might know which role they can claim, but they have no way they can maintain the claim, because they lose their ability upon converted. Furthermore, if they converted a hunter they are fucked.

A: if tracker tracked yakuza they now know the goon.

B. That is uh ... Actually not a bad point. Ball is on tracker's court for this one
That made C uh, no longer relevant.

Well shit

Just keep your mouth shut is way safer than hypoing tho

I found proof that I'm very town check it out

lol
Anyway probably should elaborate why hypo is bad, won't be around at deadline probably cause holiday trip.
the goons have 2 extra piece of infos: Their former night actions, if we do hypo wrong they can narrow down who's lying and what's not and locate real tracker easier. We don't want that. 75% survival chance is pretty good.

About my plan, since we have no clear path for tracker to take, there's no merit on discussing what to do with a gooned tracker. I'm too busy to review and fix this so into the ocean it goes.

I suggest no lynch today, it's still pmylo and all that.
Scumread still on fashion but idk, could be a troll.
Others beside vooper haven't done much for me to form meaningful reads.

No lynch

Cantius

I COULD BE BANNED!
Deadline is soon, and No Lynch is secured. My reads:
HeaLnDeaL & Cancerous: I definitely see town in them. Strong Town
bluedoom: While my gut is more suspicious, I see many pro-town aspects. Town
vooper: Some posts like the one I quoted are suspicious, but I do see some town vibes. Null/Scumlean
SupremeFashion: Filler, boasting about being amazing at Mafia, and general scumminess lead me to scumread him/her. Scum

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)