NOC Don't Lose Yo Village - Postgame

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I agree it would be nice to compare your NOC forum scum game to this game, but you're it doesn't exist, so assumptions are the best we have x.x

And yeah, suspicious but not conclusive is why I'm not voting yet and giving you a chance x.x But when push comes to shove and there's nothing conclusive for blue either, I will have to make a decision based on suspicions x.x

Will probably sleep on this and make a decision tomorrow.

oh ya i go by Magnificence Incarnate on that forum.

I'm willing to take your word on viper, i had good vibes myself from his responses to my questions so I'll take it. I kinda think cantius/SF are good lynches? Cantius because I can see mafia tunneling on someone to fake reads without really crying involved and SF because uh, they aren't really part of the discussion. I think cancerous is town because I don't see mafia coming out and taking the risk the to dictate what the town does right in their first post in the game. Also felt good tonal vibes from their posts but idk if he's the type to be an aggressive scum player.
kinda feel like the cantius tunnel on me is a reaction to this post i made d1,which is p scummy with flips.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
kinda feel like the cantius tunnel on me is a reaction to this post i made d1,which is p scummy with flips.
I'm a bit confused on how you think the post is scummy? Yeah you're saying you scumlean cantius, but your reads on cancerous and vooper and SF were correct. Or are you saying Cantius's tunnel is scummy? @_@

I'm a bit confused on how you think the post is scummy? Yeah you're saying you scumlean cantius, but your reads on cancerous and vooper and SF were correct. Or are you saying Cantius's tunnel is scummy? @_@
I'm saying that the tunnel is scummy especially since he only mentioned a read on me after i called him out as scum,which can be seen as p reactionary.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
I'm saying that the tunnel is scummy especially since he only mentioned a read on me after i called him out as scum,which can be seen as p reactionary.
Alright, makes more sense now.

One thing that I want discussed a bit before deadline is something blue mentioned himself earlier: blue, you have not once correctly protected a single player this game. This is either because you're scum who doesn't have any real protection powers since being converted, or your plays were just really bad. Why should I believe that you were a really bad doctor instead of believing that you're scum?

Cantius

I COULD BE BANNED!
doc, n0 unclesam, n1 heal, n2 cantius
N0 does not really count because there was no information.
By a simplified probability calculation then, bluedoom would have a 37.5% chance of actually protecting someone if he did it randomly. This is not high enough to make him a "really bad doctor".

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
If this was in a vacuum and no one talked in this thread, then yeah, the 37.5% stands (actually a bit higher since you'd include n0; you say n0 is excused because it has no reads, and yet your raw calcs are just probabilities of chance, not of reads). But we *do* have a thread, we are able to try to get reads from the thread (for n1 and n2 actions at least) to try and increase the effectiveness of the actions.

Really bad might have been a bit harsh if he isn't scum, but as it stands we really have no successful protections to verify that Blue wasn't a converted doctor. That plus him being the 4th lynch (voting even after hammer) against SF is suspicious.

Still mulling things over, since tones vs verification logic are making me unsure. I like blue's tones more, but the lack of verification is a bit less than cantius's since cantius at least was the hammer and he gave us a track leading to a scum kill... but ugh, that inability to list any real reason for not sharing the n0 track earlier and for making a weird conversion post asking himself to be lynched x.x

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Alright, deadline is like rn, so I gotta make a lynch for any chance not to throw this to scum...

Lynch Cantius

can't get over his "subjective reason" post.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I'm aware I did a poor job of making deadline clear but from talking to bluedoom over discord he seemed inclined to vote Cantius anyway so that'd be majority and deadline

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)