quidquid latine dictum sit altum videtur
WELCOME TO DOU C&C!
Important Resource Threads
- Spelling and Grammar Standards
- DOU QC Team
- Analysis Format and DOU C&C Guide (coming soon!)
- DOU Analysis Discussion Thread
- GP Queue
- You may reserve only one analysis at a time. If you want to reserve more, run it by me or MajorBowman first, since we want to be sure that everyone who wants to gets a chance to try their hand at writing analyses.
- Post here to reserve an analysis, and if the Pokemon in question requires approval, either MajorBowman or I will like your post + edit in an affirmation that you have the go-ahead to write the skeleton. To know what Pokemon require approval, read the section on available analyses below.
- If you are a non-badgeholder, you will need approval to write an analysis on any Pokemon. Someone from the QC team should like your post to indicate approval. Badgeholders are free to go ahead with the writing process upon reservation (provided the Pokemon they are reserving doesn't need specific approval itself).
- The approval on specific Pokemon is separate from the approval to write as non-badgeholders.
- Don't edit your posts in this thread. Post again if you have to make an update, even if you have to double or triple post.
- Analyses showing minimal activity can and will be re-assigned.
- You have 1 week to post a completed skeleton after you reserve it.
- NOTE: After posting the reservation, please post the WIP thread immediately, before writing up the skeleton. This is so we can keep the analysis index up to date. It can include a lame joke, funny/cute picture of the Pokemon, or whatever, as long as the thread gets posted!
- You have 5 days to implement any QC member's check after they post it.
- You have 3 days to implement GP checks.
- If you have any special reasons why you cannot make a certain deadline, just state so on the thread or DM me or MajorBowman and you should be fine.
If you're reserving an analysis that has regular priority, feel free to start working on it as soon as you reserve it! You don't have to wait on any of us!
Anyone who fails to meet deadlines opens the door for their work to be picked up by anyone else who wants the analysis. Punishments will typically be warnings or temporarily not being allowed to write anything, but for more egregious offenses like dropping an analysis for no good reason or refusing to listen to QC / GP members could lead to an infraction.
Now that C&C work on DOU Analyses is now back in session, we are going to take it slow and work our way from the top. For now, we are only doing Pokemon that are on Tiers 1 and 2 of the viability rankings as of writing. Writing on Tier 1 Pokemon requires you to be vetted by the QC team.
- Tapu Lele
- Amoonguss - Yoda2798
- Blastoise - Memoric
- Diancie - RKD
- Dragapult - dnagerbadger
- Incineroar - emma
- Genesect - emma
- Kartana - zeefable
- Landorus-T - KennyJ
- Mew - Crunchman
- Porygon2 - Light Sanctity
- Urshifu-R - zeefable
- Volcanion - sawamura
- Zapdos - qsns
- Zeraora - talkingtree
- Zygarde - Shadowmonstr7