WELCOME TO DOU C&C!
Important Resource Threads
- Spelling and Grammar Standards
- DOU QC Team
- Analysis Format and DOU C&C Guide (coming soon!)
- DOU Analysis Discussion Thread
- GP Queue
- You may reserve one analysis at a time if you are not a badgeholder, two if you have a badge. If you want to reserve more, run it by me or MajorBowman first, since we want to be sure that everyone who wants to gets a chance to try their hand at writing analyses.
- Don't edit your posts in this thread. Post again if you have to make an update, even if you have to double or triple post.
- Post here to reserve an analysis, and if the Pokemon in question requires approval, either MajorBowman or I will like your post + edit in an affirmation that you have the go-ahead to write the skeleton.
- Analyses showing minimal activity can and will be re-assigned.
- You have 1 week to post a completed skeleton after you reserve it.
- NOTE: After posting the reservation, please post the WIP thread immediately, before writing up the skeleton. This is so we can keep the analysis index up to date. It can include a lame joke, funny/cute picture of the Pokemon, or whatever, as long as the thread gets posted!
- You have 3 days to implement any QC member's check after they post it.
- You have up to 2 weeks to write up any analysis starting when you implement the second QC check. After a week without any progress, you will be prodded.
- You have 3 days to implement GP checks.
- If you have any special reasons why you cannot make a certain deadline, just state so on the thread or DM me or MajorBowman and you should be fine.
If you're reserving an analysis that has regular priority, feel free to start working on it as soon as you reserve it! You don't have to wait on any of us!
Anyone who fails to meet deadlines opens the door for their work to be picked up by anyone else who wants the analysis. Punishments will typically be warnings or temporarily not being allowed to write anything, but for more egregious offenses like dropping an analysis for no good reason or refusing to listen to QC / GP members could lead to an infraction.
Pokemon Sword and Shield are finally here! Sample sets for the below Pokemon have been uploaded to their page on the dex; these are generally good starting points that the QC Team has agreed upon, though the final sets in each analysis may change during the process of writing. The analysis format, which has been slightly updated from previous years, can be found here!
High Priority (REQUIRES approval by talkingtree or MajorBowman):
- None at the moment!
- Kommo-o - talkingtree
- Whimsicott - talkingtree
- Gothitelle - Human
Last edited by a moderator: