Resource DOU C&C Reservations Thread

I have a question as to how the process of creating these analyses works, I'm still new here and I'm basically an idiot with this stuff. I would like to write on Swampert, but I do not know how the process works

Last edited:

Crunchman

lucky and bad
is a Tiering Contributor
There is a certain pool of pokemon available for analysis, based on their rankings on the Viability Rankings. Currently, only Tier 1 and Tier 2 pokemon are being reserved for analyses. Unfortunately, Swampert is not a particularly viable pokemon in the DOU metagame and is not on the Viability Rankings, so I do not think you will be able to do an analysis on it for doubles. (Someone can correct me if I'm wrong here)

Memoric

saki'y ikaw ang ilaw ng gabi
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
[SECOND BATCH OF ANALYSES]

Hello! We've made some good progress for the first batch of Pokemon that we've worked full analyses on, so this time we're going to open up some more! We're going to make available that are now at Tier 2 in the Viability Rankings as of writing that weren't in the first batch as well as Tier 3. Namely, these are:
  • Heatran
  • Zeraora
  • Zapdos
  • Metagross
  • Necrozma
  • Nihilego
  • Tapu Lele
These Pokemon have also had their sample sets on the Smogdex updated! Please feel free to base analyses on those.

---------

Metagross has been reserved for Paraplegic because he's practically our source for the mon anyway lol
Zeraora has been reserved for talkingtree

also im getting Nihilego :bloblul:

Last edited by a moderator:

emma

i hope it breaks you in two
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Live Chat Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
Galarian Zapdos, Indeedee-F, Kingdra, Landorus-I, Naganadel, Politoed, Tsareena, and Volcarona are now all up for reservation.

I am reversing Nagaandel.
Memoric is reserving Indeedee-F and Kingdra.
qsns is reserving Landorus-I.

Reminders:
  • If you already have an analysis in progress or you are not a badgeholder, you must wait until Memoric or I approve you to take another by liking your post.
  • Once you successfully reserve a Pokemon, please post a WIP thread with the set you plan to use ASAP so the QC team can make changes if needed.
    • If you have questions about what set you should use, just ask!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)