Resource DOU C&C Reservations Thread

emma

i hope it breaks you in two
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Live Chat Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
Pelipper & Tornadus are also up for reservation.
Reminders:
  • If you already have an analysis in progress or you are not a badgeholder, you must wait until Memoric or I approve you to take another by liking your post.
  • Once you successfully reserve a Pokemon, please post a WIP thread with the set you plan to use ASAP so the QC team can make changes if needed.
    • If you have questions about what set you should use, just ask!

emma

is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Live Chat Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
Celesteela, Kommo-o, Ribombee, Spectrier, Torkoal, and Whimsicott are now all up for reservation.

I am reserving Kommo-o.
Memoric is reserving Ribombee.

Reminders:
  • If you already have an analysis in progress or you are not a badgeholder, you must wait until Memoric or I approve you to take another by liking your post and editing in confirmation.
  • Once you successfully reserve a Pokemon, please post a WIP thread with the set you plan to use ASAP so the QC team can make changes if needed.
  • Check out the Doubles OU C&C Guide for questions about the process.

emma

Zygarde is back up for reservation.

You can either start over from scratch, or you can work off of Shadowmonstr7's initial draft once you implement Yoda2798's QC check. If you would like to do the latter, let me know and I can bring the thread back into this forum and transfer it to you.

Reminders:
  • If you already have an analysis in progress or you are not a badgeholder, you must wait until Memoric or I approve you to take another by liking your post and editing in confirmation.

Zygarde is back up for reservation.

You can either start over from scratch, or you can work off of Shadowmonstr7's initial draft once you implement Yoda2798's QC check. If you would like to do the latter, let me know and I can bring the thread back into this forum and transfer it to you.

Reminders:
is there a chance that I can take this?

emma - okay

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing as how Zygarde is available (or more like his analysis stalled), I'm offering to pick him up!

This will be my first attempt at an analysis. I thought it might be fun to focus on playing with a certain Pokemon, and then writing an analysis. I've already started playing with him in Pokemon Showdown, and attempting to build teams around him. I will attempt to try picking at this as soon as I have approval!

Edit: didn't see until now that pix reserved Zygarde a couple of days ago. However, I have also been experimenting with the following in Doubles:
weezing-galarian.png

He has an incomplete Doubles OU set, but no apparent analysis that is a WIP.

Is he assigned to a lower Doubles Tier, or is he available?

Last edited:

emma

Seeing as how Zygarde is available (or more like his analysis stalled), I'm offering to pick him up!

This will be my first attempt at an analysis. I thought it might be fun to focus on playing with a certain Pokemon, and then writing an analysis. I've already started playing with him in Pokemon Showdown, and attempting to build teams around him. I will attempt to try picking at this as soon as I have approval!

Edit: didn't see until now that pix reserved Zygarde a couple of days ago. However, I have also been experimenting with the following in Doubles: View attachment 383134
He has an incomplete Doubles OU set, but no apparent analysis that is a WIP.

Is he assigned to a lower Doubles Tier, or is he available?
As you mentioned, yes Zygarde is already being written and not up for reservation.

Weezing-Galar is not ranked on the SS Doubles OU Viability Rankings, so it will not receive an analysis. No other Smogon Doubles tiers do analyses, so unfortunately you cannot write about it.

dnagerbdager

Hear me as I am
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Live Chat Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Well this wasn't as long as last time, but DOU C&C is once again open!

Kommo-o and Tornadus are the only two currently up for reservation, but there will likely be more soon so keep an eye out!

We're also on the lookout for more members for the QC team! If you're interested, check out this guide by emma!

Reminders:
cheers

dnagerbdager

Hear me as I am
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Live Chat Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Zygarde is back up for reservation. You can start over or work off of pix's draft here.

Reminders:

dropping torn since I no longer have access to the discord for feedback/communication, wasn't able to make much progress anyways. better that someone that can actually write does it

dnagerbdager

Hear me as I am
Tornadus is up again.

Reminders:

dnagerbdager

Hear me as I am
Ninetales-A, Scrafty, and Sylveon are now up for reservation!

I'm taking Ninetales-A btw.

Reminders:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)