DOU DOU Summer Seasonal Round 14: Grand Finals WON BY JAMESSPEED1

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaian

you love to see it
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

SPECIFIC RULES
  • This is a standard ORAS Doubles OU tournament
  • This tournament will be Double Elimination
  • All rounds will be Best of Three. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • To encourage the development of the metagame, and so that everyone is on an even playing field with regards to scouting previous opponents, all matches must have replays recorded. If neither player posts replays of the match, both players will suffer an automatic game loss.
  • If you are found signing up under more than one alt, you will be banned from circuit events for life.
  • Activity calls will be made by me with probably the neutral assistance from a TD, flips will be made on PS with !pick for transparency.
  • In the event that something is added to or removed from the Doubles OU metagame in the middle of a round, that change will be in effect starting the next round. Doubles Ubers is available as a challenge option if something is banned mid-round. If the banlist changes right near the end of the tour I reserve the right to keep the old banlist for the duration of the tour.

HOW TO SCHEDULE
^absolutely foolproof, please follow

Set 1: Jamesspeed1 vs Stax

Deadline: just play.

Split here. I want Stax to win since we played, but James to win because Stax and I don't exactly get along.

I like james but going STAX because he deserves it more seeing as to how this is his second grand final and james's first ssnl
On another note is this being streamed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)