Doubles C&C Index and Reservations (56 uploaded analyses!)

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I need dedicated contributors to take over 2 high priority analyses - Victini and Kyurem-B. Please reserve / post the thread if you are willing to bring either of them home

Pocket

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Sorry, Kingler12345, but the QC team is re-assigning Victini to Audiosurfer - check out Doubles forums and #doubles to polish up on your dubs meta knowledge!

Pen Ink, I'll let Nollan write Kyurem-B, since he seems to have everything under control

Last edited:

Pocket

Yes they are open, but I advise you to reserve one Pokemon at a time.

Thanks for your contribution!

so after about a month since my l&o blaziken analysis, i've learned quite a lot about c&c and i feel confident to take over infernape(posting later)
ofc if someone feels i should wait more i wont object n_n

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)