DOU Doubles Classic I - BW Cup Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
On review with MajorBowman and other tournament directors, I have decided to revert the previous decision regarding double subbing the following matches:

Sificon vs. JustKaiser JK
Lord Thorx vs. Kiichikos

These matches were scheduled, just not publicly. I gave a day's notice that non-public scheduling would need to notify me, but that wasn't explicit in the OP. As a result, players who simply didn't notice my Wednesday message were disadvantaged (the intent of the OP was always the same intent as Wednesday's, but it wasn't clear-cut in the OP). My goal is to maximize the number of games played, and I think it would be too harsh to DQ these players for doing their due diligence in scheduling, albeit off-site, and not informing me. Therefore, the following matches are re-instated:

Sificon vs. JustKaiser JK
Lord Thorx vs. Kiichikos

I apologize for the confusion here. And to respect the priority queue of subs, the final match between Pwndkthnx will be against qsns.

New pairing: Pwndkthnx vs. qsns

Unfortunately, this means mc56556, tennisace, zikam, and Eternal Spirit will not be able to participate. We simply don't have the player slots available. Sorry guys :(.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)