DOU Doubles Classic II - BW Cup Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Time in the round! Unfortunately, six matches were not completed before the deadline.

Ron...5 vs. KennyJ
Ron...5 gave KennyJ the win on their wall. Win goes to KennyJ.

Memoric vs. Far too complex
Both players scheduled to play after the deadline. Both players had a smaller window of time to schedule due to this being a substituted match, so I'm fine allowing this extension. The match must be completed by Tuesday, June 8 at 11:59 PM Eastern time (GMT -4).

papiloco vs. Sunrose
I am granting an extension as requested until Tuesday, June 8 at 11:59 PM Eastern time (GMT -4). I have not seen any public scheduling from either player, but Sunrose confirmed independently they were actively in communication with papiloco, so I'm hopeful the match will be completed.

txitxas vs. Raineko
Raineko missed the scheduled time. Win goes to txixtas.

Nido-Rus vs. n1n1
Nido-Rus missed the scheduled time. Win goes to n1n1.

DaWoblefet vs. sawamura
This is why TOs playing in their own tournaments is a bad idea >.>. While playing sawamura, their internet cut out mid-set in game two during an ambiguous board state (neither player was clearly going to win). Because sawamura turned on the timer initially, I had to grab a global staff member to turn off the timer after the disconnect. After waiting about 10 more minutes, I turned timer back on and won on timeout. According to PS chat logs, sawamura did not rejoin the Smogon Doubles chatroom that evening, though they did send a message to the #oldgens channel of the Smogon Doubles Discord server about 2 hours after the match had passed.

I had Yoda2798 independently review the situation for his judgment, and his determination was a victory for me in the second game.

IMT vs. Drivetacos
Drivetacos missed the scheduled time. Win goes to IMT.

I've been very pleased with the quality of teams used in this BW Cup's round one! I'm glad many players are making use of updated sample teams; games in round one feel much more competitive on average than in previous years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)