Welcome to the second Doubles Classic! See the Doubles Classic II commencement thread for details on scoring and the playoffs that will follow the conclusion of BW, XY, and SM Cups.
- This is a standard BW Doubles OU tournament. (see the BW DOU metagame thread for various resources)
- This tournament will be single elimination.
- Rounds will be best-of-three. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
- Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown.
- Replays must be saved. Any match win reported without replays will not count. This is to promote the development of the BW DOU metagame and ensure players are on an equal playing field with regard to replay access.
- Activity calls will be made by me, potentially with neutral assistance from a TD / other Doubles Classic hosts. Coin flips will be done publicly in the Smogon Doubles room.
- If you are found signing up under more than one alt, you will be banned from circuit events for life.
- Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
- Evasion Abilities Clause: Players cannot use a Pokemon with the Sand Veil or Snow Cloak Ability.
- Evasion Moves Clause: Players cannot use the moves Double Team or Minimize.
- Moody Clause: Players cannot use a Pokemon with the Moody Ability.
- OHKO Clause: Players cannot use the moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure.
- Sleep Clause: Players cannot put two Pokemon on the opposing team to sleep.
- Species Clause: Players cannot use two Pokemon with the same Pokedex number on the same team.
- Swagger Clause: Players cannot use the move Swagger.
Players cannot use the following Pokemon:
In addition to the moves restricted in the above clauses, players cannot use the following moves:
- Dark Void
Players cannot use the following item:
- Soul Dew
Signups will close on Sunday, May 30th at 11:59pm Eastern time (GMT-4).