DOU Doubles Ladder Tournament 2022 (Won by Actuarily (again))

Status
Not open for further replies.

n10siT

Hoopa can do anything!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
View attachment 421089
read the rules (and already started)
  • In order to sign up for the Doubles Ladder Tournament, please create a post in this thread listing your alts. You are allowed an unlimited number of alts, so don't worry about starting over with a new one; just remember to follow the name format for each alt you create, and please update your post each time you create a new alt. Include in your post a picture of your "clean" alt. If an alt in the Top 4 at the end of a cycle is not registered in this thread at the time the cycle ends, it will be ignored.
  • You must create and register a new alt in this thread before you play any battles on it.
The rules clearly state you must post your clean alt before playing any games on it. Please create a fresh alt.

• In order to sign up for the Doubles Ladder Tournament, please create a post in this thread listing your alts. You are allowed an unlimited number of alts, so don't worry about starting over with a new one; just remember to follow the name format for each alt you create, and please update your post each time you create a new alt. Include in your post a picture of your "clean" alt. If an alt in the Top 4 at the end of a cycle is not registered in this thread at the time the cycle ends, it will be ignored.
  • You must create and register a new alt in this thread before you play any battles on it.
The rules clearly state you must post your clean alt before playing any games on it. Please create a fresh alt.
Oh sorry I misunderstood the sense of clean alt (language barrier). Fortunately, I found one of my other screen I took yesterday :
1650961864323.png

It should be good now, sorry again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)