Tournament Doubles Multi-Gen Tour [Won by Paraplegic]

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Kingdra unleashes its full-force Z-Move!
Kingdra used Hydro Vortex!
It's super effective! Terrakion couldn't fully protect itself and got hurt! (placeholder)
The opposing Terrakion lost 100% of its health!

The opposing Terrakion fainted!

WTF :pirate::pirate::pirate::pimp:

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Kingdra unleashes its full-force Z-Move!
Kingdra used Hydro Vortex!
It's super effective! Terrakion couldn't fully protect itself and got hurt! (placeholder)
The opposing Terrakion lost 100% of its health!

The opposing Terrakion fainted!

WTF :pirate::pirate::pirate::pimp:
this is why Waterium Z is the best Kingdra set

I was rushed to finish the spreadsheet so it's rather disorganized, but here are usage statistics for round 1:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w0t9thqkyqtj32d/Doubles Multi-Gen Tour Usage Stats.xlsx?dl=0

Idk if I'm gonna continue doing usage stats cause it's so tedious and time consuming, but if you guys think it's useful then I will. Just drop a like to let me know you want more.

Round 2:
DaAwesomeDude1 vs Happy1
Checkmater vs Arifeen
MajorBowman vs qsns
Mizuhime vs Paraplegic
Elise vs Bughouse
SableyeMyBae vs Laga
Yellow Paint vs TSR
frania vs nvakna
Mishimono vs n10sit
Biosci vs Croven
GenOne vs Demantoid
GreenGogoatttt vs Nido-Rus

If I screwed up a pairing just shoot me a PM, and please have your matches done by next Monday (April 9th). Good luck!

EDIT: somehow I royally fucked up the usage stats for XY and BW, but I'm gonna go back and fix it when I have time cause I think I know what the problem is.

Last edited:

GenOne

DOU main. GMT-7. PS!: GenOne
is a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I was rushed to finish the spreadsheet so it's rather disorganized, but here are usage statistics for week 1:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w0t9thqkyqtj32d/Doubles Multi-Gen Tour Usage Stats.xlsx?dl=0

Idk if I'm gonna continue doing usage stats cause it's so tedious and time consuming, but if you guys think it's useful then I will. Just drop a like to let me know you want more.

Round 2:
DaAwesomeDude1 vs Happy1
Checkmater vs Arifeen
MajorBowman vs qsns
Mizuhime vs Paraplegic
Elise vs Bughouse
SableyeMyBae vs Laga
Yellow Paint vs TSR
frania vs nvakna
Mishimono vs n10sit
Biosci vs Croven
GenOne vs Demantoid
GreenGogoatttt vs Nido-Rus

If I screwed up a pairing just shoot me a PM or something, and please have your matches done by next Monday (April 9th). Good luck!
I think the usage stats are super useful, fwiw :)

New and improved usage stats:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gxr08ygkfvuxvs6/Doubles Multi-Gen Usage Stats v2.xlsx?dl=0

Improvements from the last version:
  • More accurate (I accidentally deleted one of the rows in the previous version which threw off the rest of the stats)
  • More automation
  • Prettier
  • Usage % and Win % are actually reported as percentages now, as opposed to long, ugly decimals
I'm debating whether to keep the "Rank" column cause I don't really think it adds any useful information plus it's just super ugly looking. Also, what do you guys think about the idea including mons with no uses? If you all have suggestions, just let me know (preferably not in this thread just so we don't clog it up with anything that isn't replays).

Big thanks to Level 51 for helping me out with formulas and what not n_n

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)