SS Doubles OU Doubles OU. I'm a doubles noob. Feel free to roast me as hard as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stinky (Moltres-Galar) @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Berserk
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Protect
- Fiery Wrath
- Hurricane
- Nasty Plot

Moltres is my ideal lead along with Metagross/Clefable. You from my experience Moltres can survive quite a bit so you are more likely to at least pop one nasty plot into a berserk. I choose Moltres mainly because everyone was raging on him on release and wanted to show him some love. :) I've also tried a modest nature and it works pretty well.

The Pentagon (Metagross) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Clear Body
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 56 SpD / 200 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Explosion
- Trick
- Bullet Punch
- Zen Headbutt

Metagross is honestly here just to blow up. He is just fast enough to outspeed most threats and is able to trick the choice scarf in unfavorable situations, like trick room teams.

Brody (Clefable) @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Follow Me
- Soft-Boiled
- Knock Off
- Dazzling Gleam

support

Big Chingos (Pelipper) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Surf
- Hurricane
- Roost
- Defog

Now you may be thinking why the hell would you put Pelipper on your team. 1. It sets up weather for some 100% accurate hurricanes for it and Moltres. 2. Shuts down sand, cuz I hear Ttar is a big as ever. 3. Pelipper is in my top 3 favorite Pokemon so to me 2 reasons are good enough.

Marge Simp (Garchomp) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rock Slide
- Protect
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw

Im not going to lie I had no idea what else to put on my team. Garchomp is on here to counter more rock/steel/fire/dragon threats while Cobalion is here to cover Ttar/rock/dark/fairy/and so on.

Sir BaBingo (Cobalion) @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Sacred Sword
- Iron Head
- Megahorn
- Stealth Rock

I feel like this is pretty good especially for a beginner team. I hit me with your suggestions and criticisms I can take it. Remember this team is based around Moltres, so try not to gut if you can.

Ps if any of you suggest landorus I'll ignore it. I refuse.

Gross Sweep

Plan Ahead
is a CAP Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Hi, welcome to Smogon! I am locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least three lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and look at Team Showcase to see the detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions, and I will be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)