Project Doubles OU Next Best Thing: Cycle 12: Incineroar (Submission)

Don’t think I could ever top ColeKyle, but here’s will-o-wisp Incineroar!
:Incineroar:
Incineroar @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 136 Atk / 28 SpD / 92 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Flare Blitz
- Parting Shot
- Will-O-Wisp

This set drops knock off and instead replaces it with a new utility move in will-o-wisp. If you’re tired of stuff like Urshifu and Diancie switching in on your Incineroar and ignoring parting shot stat drops, make a read and will-o-wisp them instead! It’s also great against set up sweepers like dd kyurem-black/zygarde, or just physical attackers in general. The EVs and item are designed to be able to switch in on an Amoonguss’ spore and OHKO it back with Flare Blitz. It also outspeeds 8 speed Volcanion so that it can parting shot to get out, which is preferrable to taking a Steam Eruption. Spdef is a dump.

1632923258837.png

Incina ROAR (Incineroar) @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 240 HP / 36 Def / 56 SpA / 168 SpD / 8 Spe
Calm Nature
- Fake Out
- Overheat
- Roar
- parting shot

This is one of the dumb sets that I use. I think it is not a bad idea to have some sort of phasing on every team however. The whole "fake out, protect, set up, coaching, protect, eliminate mons, protect, switch, protect" type of teams rn can be quite annoying. Roar helps punish protects by ruining positioning (gone is the days when phasing is to prevent tr, still does this but not always). Even better is incin's ability to then pivot and ruin stuff further (not to mention people try to protect to avoid fake out hits).

Rocky helmet is for the lols and overheat bc we ain't getting any younger. EVS to survive Steam Eruption and stuff.

Last edited:
:incineroar:
Incineroar @ Charcoal
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Atk / 148 SpD
Careful Nature
- Fake Out
- Flare Blitz
- Bulldoze
- Parting Shot

Pair it with Moonblast Diancie, while Diancie deals with Urshifu and Zygarde, after WP is activated by Bulldoze, Incineroar can KO Rillaboom with Charcoal + some attack investment. The rest of the EVs are bumped into HP and Sp Def for more bulk (it has a 6% chance of being KOed by Volcanion).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)