SS OU DOUBLES OU TEAM - NORMALCY LOVEWINdS

Status
Not open for further replies.
NORMALCY LOVEWINdS

BATTLE LOG (For the ice cream Friday nights…)

In yoga pants…

She's that upset.

Watch. All I have to do is email her and she clicks on everything. I *will* win.

(Someone had to secretly snap a picture of her in those yoga pants. Very nice picture. Very nice… PICTURE. WHAT?!)

I decided to make a team based upon what can really happen. It's going to look like something but I won't say what. I'm not allowed to say what. That's why my mouth is zipped. If I unzip it then you'll understand who can talk and who can't. I'll just say that you'd rather see my tongue come out if you're trying to be clean. Otherwise…

(Some people just need to learn to love the right way! That's why I made this team! KEEP IT CLEAN!)

Braviary (M) @ Sharp Beak
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Close Combat
- U-turn
- Protect

I haven't tested this set out enough and I'm still working on the threat list so please excuse me. Right now I can tell you all the weaknesses of a bird type but I believe that's assumed. Ice, Electric, Rock, can you name any others? Let's Blue's Clues this! you can't play a game based on weaknesses. You have to play to the strengths of whatever you can find. That's what I did with this team. Close Combat handles Rock and Ice but Electric types may have to be handled by something else...

Dubwool (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Fluffy
Happiness: 160
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Cotton Guard
- Thunder Wave
- Attract
- Round

I'm pretty sure you know what this looks like. I'm guarding myself with a big defense boost from fluffy and cotton guard. Some static electricity from thunder Wave. Tell you the truth and make you love with Attract for some immobilization paralysis stalls. You know which kind of girl causes that. Don't date a siren. She'll kill you. This is the one you wait til you're 30 for.

She doesn't need any protection from you cuz she knows. She sits there singing Rounds with her friends…

Double the damage when everyone on my team is singing.

Cinccino (F) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Attract
- Tail Slap
- Round
- Rock Blast

Attract again and then a little shaking of the tail feathers and some singing with the crew. Technician Round. Can it take anything down? Let's see! Rock last helps but I might bring in the other grass type moves that I can't remember right now. It just depends on where the threats are and what I have to face off with. I'd rather not have to rely on weaknesses and strengths according to attributes. I'm playing a very different way.

If you don't insult Nuzlocke then don't insult me. Nuzlocke is stupid.

Bewear (F) @ Silk Scarf
Ability: Fluffy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Bind
- Round
- Protect
- Attract

Bind is a hug that keeps you in for three turns. Singing again and protecting while I attract you. Straightforward. Very simple.

Unfezant (M) @ Sharp Beak
Ability: Super Luck
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Attract
- Tailwind
- Round
- Air Slash

Same strategy. Get some speed with a tailwind. Air Slash helps out the attract immobilization.

Noctowl @ Sharp Beak
Ability: Keen Eye
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Air Slash
- Protect
- Attract
- Round

same strategy. My entire team has a consistent strategy so we will see how this works. It's less reliant on status and more reliant on moves. The moves do the exact same thing that the status would. That's what makes us different.

Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this. If you need help with the explanations, you can visit the OU forum and look at the individual pokemon threads for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)