Doubles Tourney Round 5!

Status
Not open for further replies.

^ Credit to Noodle for this awesome banner ^
Time for a Doubles Tourney!

~Rules~

Credit to lorak for the pokeballs

Your Team must include 4 Pokemon and no more, no less.
You are allowed to change teams between rounds

You may use Platinum moves, but not platinum pokemon
Don't announce peoples teams, if you want to discuss teams do it via pm!
Disconnecting shall be resolved by the contestants of the battle, it shall be solved fairly and any major arguments may get both contestants removed from tourney.
Matches must be done within a week of announcment.
' Legal Hacks ' are not tolerated, neither are illegal movesets, both shall have you removed from this tournament.

Rules shall Also apply as showdown rules:

- No Judgement or Soul dew
-Battles are Open level, but 50 is Max!
- Sleep clause is not in effect
- Evasion clause is not in effect
- Item Clause is in effect

The following pokemon (below) are banned.

Banned

Non-ToysRUs Dragonite
Mew
Mewtwo
Tyranitar
Lugia
Ho-oh
Celebi
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Deoxys
Rotom / Rotom - A
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Phione
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus​

Now Eligible

Toys R Us Dragonite
Platinum Heatran - becasue it is caught at level 50 in platinum
Platinum Regigigas - because it is caught at lvl 1 in platinum

This will be a double elimination tournament, basically if you lose your not out, you must fight again and then if you lose AGAIN your out.​

keeps going till no-one is left.​

Prizes:

I will personally be offering 1 Prize.

I am going to be chaining my ass off for a shiny (impish) Golem and the winner gets dist!

1st Place:
Dist to a Shiny Impish Golem + Umbreons shiny uxie + A choice of either a mild skymin or Shiny lonely Absol (courtesy Pink) + HUGZ from Fgtron
2nd Place:
DESTROYA's Modest Croagunk: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 16 / 31 + A choice of either a mild skymin or Shiny lonely Absol (courtesy Pink)
3rd Place:
Mingot's Naive Salamence: 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 30 / 31 + Cosmic Jeff's Shiny lucario
With Dragon dance / Hydro pump / Outrage
4th Place:
Mingot's Naughty Flygon: 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 30 / 31
With Quick attack / Outrage
5#
6#
7#
8#​

Everytime you win, your name will obtain a new feature, win one = Bolded, win two = Italicalized, win three = underlined, ect.​

If you lose once your name shall be turned to the colour Red, therefore even with an underlined name we know you can be knocked out, Green means you are out. Due to some people winning all their matches, if you have your name bolded, underlined and italicalized, it will be changed to blue after your 4th win, and brown on your 5th.​

If you have lost once and won 4 times, your colour will be purple (Blue + Red)
If you have lost once and won 5 times, your colour will be yellow​

[Round Five Draw]

latios315 vs jbomber
jigokujin vs POKEMONBATTLEBRAIN
Bye vs Pablo
haku16 vs zerowing
micuat vs Chill
mastadi vs tridarksouls
dragonknight08 vs blue coockies

This round ends on the 11th of March

All non completed matches will be decided by coin flip.

Very clever to give an undefeated person a Bye, so that 8 people will remain after that. Too bad though I really looked forward to playing another good battle with my team, oh well.

Will you be doing a Top 8 after this Round?

Yeah a top 6? though it probably won't be double elimination.
Top 6? That would leave 3 people after the Top 6 is completed, then you have to award a Bye to someone for the final... After this Round you will have 8 people left exactly.

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
Meh, I lost the coin flip :(

If only Chill responded to my pm sooner than a few days after the deadline when I was quite busy. Oh well, I'll get my match done with DragonKnight over the weekend. The tournament is mostly dead but I'll make predictions anyway.

latios315 vs jbomber (jbomber will win, he has the experience to do so)
jigokujin vs POKEMONBATTLEBRAIN (PBB, no other comments necessary)
Bye vs Pablo (tough decision here, although I personally think that Pablo should have to play someone from the losers bracket and then give someone in the losers bracket a bye just so he doesn't have an unfair advantage against the two other people in the winners bracket)
haku16 vs zerowing (zerowing will win, he's good, although)
micuat vs Chill (Micuat will win, Chill won his last two rounds by coinflip so since he hasn't proven himself yet, I have no reason to think micuat will lose. I have a feeling micuat will win it all since he's the most experienced player at doubles in the tournament)
mastadi vs tridarksouls (I don't know how active mastadi has been in this tournament, and Tri-dark-sould has been active, so I'll say TDS wins)
dragonknight08 vs blue coockies (good luck)

I'll get this match done whenever I see DragonKnight online.

Sadly, I'm going to go on a trip to Boston, so I can't participate in this round or even next round. I can't use Wi-Fi until March 21st, so I'll give win to Chill.

[Round Five Draw]

latios315 vs jbomber (jbomber will win)
jigokujin vs POKEMONBATTLEBRAIN (PBB nothing else to say)
Bye vs Pablo (darn Pablo was rooting for you but, im sorry better luck next time)
haku16 vs zerowing (i will battle with everything i have)
micuat vs Chill (Micuat FTW! but he is going away)
mastadi vs tridarksouls (Umm IDK, but i going for TDS)
dragonknight08 vs blue coockies (draonknight08, Although.lol)

Edit: @Kenshin

let olimarman get into the tourny since micuat is out how about take out chill since olimarman try'd to fight him but was never was able to get a reply. by doing this the match-ups will look like this

latios315 vs jbomber
jigokujin vs POKEMONBATTLEBRAIN

Olimarman vs Pablo
haku16 vs zerowing
mastadi vs tridarksouls
dragonknight08 vs blue coockies

A fourth pm was sent about 2 hours ago along with a read receipt. Mastadi logged on and ignored it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)