For more information on Doubles UU, please visit this thread.DOUBLES UU WINTER SHOWDOWN
DUU Circuit info
- This is the first installment in the 2019 DUU circuit. For full information on this circuit, please see this post.
- You can earn points by finishing well in this tournament, which will count towards an overall score. The map for how many points you can earn will be below these notes.
- The top 8 players in the final standings after each DUU seasonal tournament will qualify for a playoff. The top 4 finishers in that playoff will receive real cash prizes! First place will receive $50 (as well as a custom role in the DOU Discord), second place will receive $20, and the other top 4 finishers will receive $10.
- There is a best finish limit of 3 This means that, while you can still enter all four tournaments, only your best three finishes will be counted.
- This is a standard USUM Doubles UU tournament
- This tournament will be Single Elimination
- Rounds will be Best of Three. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
- Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
- To encourage the development of the metagame, and so that everyone is on an even playing field, all matches must have replays recorded. If neither player posts replays of the match, both players will suffer an automatic game loss.
- If you are found signing up under more than one alt, you will be banned from n10sit tours for life.
- Activity calls will be made by me, potentially with neutral assistance from a TD or Tier Leader. Coin flips will be done on PS!
- In the event that something is added to or removed from the Doubles UU metagame in the middle of a round, that change will be in effect starting the next round. Doubles OU is available as a challenge option if something is banned mid-round.
- Do not be rude or disrespectful to your opponent or towards the integrity of the tournament. I reserve the right to drop anyone breaking this rule from the tournament and seek that they are punished further.
- Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
- Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned. (No other evasion boosting things are banned).
- OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
- Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
- DOU Clause: Anything that appears on Doubles UU banlist is banned. This is the banlist for Doubles UU:
Aegislash, Amoonguss, Bronzong, Cameruptite, Celesteela, Charizardite Y, Cresselia, Deoxys-Attack, Diancie, Excadrill, Ferrothorn, Garchomp, Gardevoirite, Gastrodon, Genesect, Gengarite, Gyarados, Heatran, Hoopa-Unbound, Incineroar, Kartana, Kingdra, Kommo-o, Kyurem-Black, Landorus-Therian, Manectite, Mawilite, Metagrossite, Mew, Milotic, Mimikyu, Ninetales-Alola, Oranguru, Pelipper, Politoed, Porygon2, Salamencite, Scrafty, Suicune, Swampertite, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini, Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Torkoal, Tyranitar, Victini, Volcanion, Volcarona, Whimsicott, Zapdos, Zygarde
HOW TO SCHEDULE
Post "in" in this thread to enter this tournament.
Signups will be open until Monday, January 28th at 11:59 PM EST, at which point round 1 will be posted.