Tournament Doubles World Cup of Pokémon 2020 - Finals (Won by Team Mediterranean)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fran

formerly Frania
is a Tiering Contributor
The Doubles World Cup of Pokémon 2020 - Finals
dwcop-2020-final.jpg

Logo by GenOne
Hosted by Frania

Schedule Sheet
Admin Thread

Standard Tournament Procedures:

The general tournament rules and guidelines can be found here.
Please read them very carefully.

Deadline for this round of games is Sunday, December 13th at 11:59PM GMT-5. Good luck to all participants!

Last edited:

sawamura

Banned deucer.
Go latam c: this is my prediction in the Finals

Med vs APAC

DLT JRL BELL vs FloristtheBudew : Well JRL is always my safe bet and florisht with the return he had I do not think that even this at the level at which it can be asked however It may be a surprise but I would like to see him play much more because of their peculiar teams
Zigh vs frostyicelad : I honestly didn't notice these two players but if they are here it's for a reason, I'll just gamble
umbry vs Memoric : This game is the best of the finals for me, both are great players who have been relegated all year but without a doubt I bow to my friend Glenn who would never go against it.
Qwello Lee vs Nido-Rus: has had a better route also I consider an interesting match
SMB vs no one interesting : withtout Words
duckpond vs YoBuddy: A very unbalanced match in favor of Yobuddythealts who has proven to be a balanced player and has to dominate the match completely.

raf

quite alright
is a Tiering Contributor
Congrats to Team Handsome, Brave and Fortunate for winning the first Doubles WCOP. Well deserved win for a solid team '-'
Shoutout to my team for defying the odds and using the power of pogarina to end at 2nd place when ranked 7th on the power rankings. We came a bit short at the end but I do not regret picking any of them.
SPECIAL THANKS to the hosts and everyone else involved for making this tournament run so smoothly and initiating this idea in the first place. Excited to see next years iteration as well.
And one final pogarina for the holiday season:
1607884519848.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)