Tournament Doubles World Cup of Pokémon 2020 - Round 1 (Tiebreaker - see post #104)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Givrix

Mad Dog
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Welcome to my very first predictions. I'll do my best to explain my thoughts clearly.

Spurrific (49) vs (51) Z Strats | Siquis enim militarium vel honoratorum aut nobilis inter suos rumore tenus esset insimulatus fovisse partes hostiles, iniecto onere catenarum in modum beluae trahebatur et inimico urgente vel nullo, quasi sufficiente hoc solo, quod nominatus esset aut delatus aut postulatus, capite vel multatione bonorum aut insulari solitudine damnabatur.

MajorBowman (65) vs (35) Grandmas Cookin | Abusus enim multitudine hominum, quam tranquillis in rebus diutius rexit, ex agrestibus habitaculis urbes construxit multis opibus firmas et viribus, quarum ad praesens pleraeque licet Graecis nominibus appellentur, quae isdem ad arbitrium inposita sunt conditoris, primigenia tamen nomina non amittunt, quae eis Assyria lingua institutores veteres indiderunt.

shrop (55) vs (45) Mishimono | Iis igitur est difficilius satis facere, qui se Latina scripta dicunt contemnere. in quibus hoc primum est in quo admirer, cur in gravissimis rebus non delectet eos sermo patrius, cum idem fabellas Latinas ad verbum e Graecis expressas non inviti legant. quis enim tam inimicus paene nomini Romano est, qui Ennii Medeam aut Antiopam Pacuvii spernat aut reiciat, quod se isdem Euripidis fabulis delectari dicat, Latinas litteras oderit?

sawamura

Banned deucer.
Hey Everyone the Mish user Again c:. My predictions in this TieBreaker.

Spurrific vs Z Strats : My bet on this game is Z Strats because of its great consistency this year and its ability to read the games make it a great player. Spurrific is not that I haven't seen much this year but his ability to play is no less valuable. Spurrific is a Grand Tour player but facing someone who has had a good season this year is something to keep in mind

MajorBowman vs Grandmas Cookin : This is my Risky Choice and I don't mean it as a favoritism, Grandmass scored 3-0 in his Pool and was very solid in his plays. Since bowman is also a good player Grandmass is coming at a great time and I believe he can provide the win that Canada needs to help win this TieBreaker. Not to mention that bowman has won a lot of his games, the construction of Grandmass has been in my opinion very fun and easy to execute, leaving in clear that his construction has been his strong point in these last years.

shrop vs Mishimono : You can see literally 2 of my best friends from Smogon Doubles and Tohjo Falls. But to be honest I would say that Shrop's rare Builds can give Mishiimono big problems which he has also shown because one of the players in which he has been present at most DOU tournaments. Mishiimono is a tough opponent but what will decide the win here are the ideals of his builds applied in the match and how to execute them masterfully.

giving as a Winner to Canada, Seeing that US Central has not shown its Offensive power shown in the power Rankings And so I would like to be wrong about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)