Downloadable Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that I am completely new (to the forums), but I have been using shoddy battle/pokemon Lab for at least a year, and this one idea kept coming up over and over. Now that I have a forum account (ty pkmn lab) I wish to voice it.

I am the proud owner of a ds flash cart and a nds adaptor plus, this means two things, first, a lot of .sav editing, second, a lot of copying info from smogon to pokesav. my idea is to have available for download under each pokemon and their set, a .pkmn file with the correct data. this is more busywork than anything and I could probably complete all of OU alone in a day if needed. I feel this is more about convenience than anything and I really want to support the site and give back to the online pokemon community that has given me the most!

extra note: originally I was going to suggest that there was also available downloads for the pokemon files to use in shoddy battle/ pokemon lab, but boxes have covered that, and are awesome.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77240

Besides not endorsing hacks, as soon as something like this is implimented we get flooded with people that have no clue what Pokesav is and want technical support with it. It'll create a headache, and from what I understand its a bigger hassle to download the 6 pokemon than create them, especially if you want to alter them in any way.

ah, thank you, i looked for similar posts precisely like that but that one must have escaped me, thank you again for telling me.
makes sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)