DP NB out in Chinese

Status
Not open for further replies.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
http://www.cngba.com/thread-16619161-1-1.html

Download instructions: scroll down to the Electrode and Kecleon sprite, click on the right link beneath where it says PBO支持软件Microsoft .NET Framework, download, install it, then download the "CG本地下载地址一(2.82M)" link right above that. Then, extract, and you're good to go.

I'll be working my hardest to provide you guys with some basic Chinese translations.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
I have it, I have built a pokemon, only with no item.

I will post more progress reports as it happens.

Have a nice day.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Notes: Currently, there is only one server, and it is hosted from early morning till late night, Beijing time, GMT +7. It is open from 5:30am-8:00pm, GMT+7, Mondays through Saturdays.

This is some complicated shit but really awesome either way if we can get something to work with servers.

Awesome. I can read and write Chinese fluently, so, if you need a guide or translation or something, I guess I can do it.

Too bad the server is down atm :(

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
well, I finished my team and we almost got a battle set up between me and council, he could see my first poke, but it would crash for me before it got to that stage!

Also obviously based off nb, they are very similar in a lot of ways..

Leftovers is the 16th item from the bottom.

Have a nice day.

There also seems to be direct IP-battling, I atleast managed to battle myself with only one client.

Some damage calculations seem to be iffy though. My Gyarados managed to kill the same Gyarados at 100% health with a CH'd Waterfall (without CB, Dragon Dance or Life Orb).

Edit: Looks pretty strange to me. It was definately no CH, however, Waterfall always KO's other Gyarados...It seems to work correctly against other Pokémon though...

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Aw, man, I wish I could still read Chinese. ;_;

I may try it out when I'm less busy.

Life Orb = 生命玉
Choice Band = 专爱头巾
Choice Scarf = 专爱围巾
Leftovers = 剩饭
People without Chinese language support cannot read these on their browsers, all I see is question marks. Positions in the list would be more helpful.

If I'm not mistaken, Choice Band is #35 from the bottom.
Choice Scarf is #36 from the bottom and below Choice Band (#34) are Choice Glasses, I'm pretty sure.
Mekk, let's try this.

Also, Life Orb is #22 from the bottom.

I got it and every letter is a box. No Chinese in my comp =/

Anyway, I have made my team, and I tried to connect but failed.

I'm trying to get a battle in with el_B but no success so far. I did manage to make a team though which is pretty cool. :]

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Tip: Copy+paste Council's Chinese text into the item box to go directly to the item.

Also:

Open Regional and Language Options in Control Panel.

On the Languages tab, under Supplemental language support, select the Install files for East Asian languages check box.

Click OK or Apply.

You will prompted to insert the Windows CD-ROM or point to a network location where the files are located.

After the files are installed, you must restart your computer.

Surgo

goes to eleven
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hopefully this will stop everyone from yelling "IS COMPETITOR OUT YET?!?". Probably not, but it should make me work a bit faster.

For some reason the programm doesn't allow neither me nor Mekkah to connect to each other's PC : (

Quoting myself because I'm lame:

<Mekkah> hey guys
<Mekkah> I won my first DP battle
<Mekkah> I beat myself
<Mekkah> I was pretty hard
<Milkis> in the wifi battle tower?
<Automaton> ahahahaha
<Mekkah> no, the chinese thing
<Milkis> oh
<Milkis> lol
<Milkis> I bet predicting was no problem for you!
<Automaton> <Mekkah> I beat myself
<Automaton> <Mekkah> I was pretty hard
<FightingSpirit> lol
<Misty> lol
<Automaton> :D!
<FightingSpirit> nice
* Falkono is now known as Falkon
<Mekkah> well I did some pretty unexpected things
<Mekkah> I didn't expect myself to Feather Rest when I Earthquaked
<Mekkah> but I did
<Mekkah> it was pretty clear I built a counterteam

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I got that same message before, but it's working for me now. So I think I'm connected to a server, except nobody else seems to be on.

EDIT: Cool! I got into a battle with some random guy! Unfortunately he left after Tyranitar OHKO'd his Gyarados and Torterra by the second turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)