DOU WCoP suspended due to Corona

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLOOD TOTEM

braine damaged
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
[12:22 AM] bunny: actually the
[12:22 AM] bunny: danmachi minotaur one is real good
[12:22 AM] bunny: until it gets weird
[12:22 AM] Anime Sans: better than a lot of other artists
[12:22 AM] bunny: but it gets weird only late so its ok
[12:23 AM] is mish mish : minotaur one?
[12:23 AM] is mish mish : can u link im curious now
[12:24 AM] bunny: ...
[12:24 AM] is mish mish : im like morbidly curious
[12:24 AM] bunny: #nsfw-dont-make-us-fgo-nephew
[12:24 AM] is mish mish : oh ive read that one
[12:24 AM] bunny: even if it makes me go nephew
[12:24 AM] is mish mish : it actually was good until the last few pages
[12:24 AM] bunny: yeah
[12:25 AM] Charlotte~: so, you'd already read a minotaur doujin and where excited to have possibly found another?
Victim Girls 19 is the last good asanagi doujin

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Day 5 with the Ancients

It's been fun settling in with the new Ancients squad! Early on after the draft, we all received our player contracts, and while it mentioned "indentured servitude" I don't think that particular clause applies to me as I thankfully won back all my original teeth from my bookie prior to the draft. I've taken to calling MajorBowman "Joe Exotic" because he drafted 5 former Tigers, loves leopard print spandex, and foams at the mouth any time Carole Baskins is mentioned. I'm not sure if he's also on meth but it seems like most of the team doesn't need it to buy into "team unity".

The first few days have obviously included a lot of teambuilding exercises. The most frequent one is best described as "erotic stretching", where we bend over in yoga pants while a teammate yodels at our posterior until the fabric rips. What this has to do with Pokemon is honestly anyone's guess, but I have noticed that I can consistently yodel for long periods of time now without the aid of a ram's horn. I suppose when life gives you onions, all you can do is make onionade.

Another teambuilding activity is something I like to call "the lightning round". MajorBowman will start out asking us questions using a modified version of the Socratic method. If we don't sufficiently answer his questions with questions of our own, we get "the inquisitor". I didn't realize how many questions I had about myself until I was forced to ponder them while being savagely whipped by a garden hose, such as "Why do I play Pokemon anymore?" and "Is this turning me on or am I just losing consciousness?" I must say though, it is an effective motivation method as after a couple sessions I noticed myself getting a boner any time my opponent on ladder asked if I could turn the timer off.

MajorBowman has a lot of questions for me in particular it seems, even outside of teambuilding. Some of his favorites are "Why are you in my house?", "How did you get in here? I bolted every door and window", and "Why are you the way that you are?" Honestly, I've never been a fan of people who ask too many questions. It reminds me of the time I went to donate blood and I got refused even though I offered to put it all back in my arm if it would make them feel more comfortable than having it in a bucket. I might get into more detail about that last question at a later time, but three therapists and one priest kicked me out of their offices once I started talking about it. I don't know if they didn't enjoy the story or if it was because I showed up without an appointment at 3 am.

But I digress. I'm really enjoying this season so far, looking forward to more fun with my team as time goes on :)

ps: I keep hearing other teams have hentai channels? I'm not sure why this is necessary, as we just post our hentai in #general like actual degenerates.

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
DPL 6 is off to the races, and as with every DPL, a good spreadsheet is needed to help keep track of your favorite teams!

The schedules for this sheet have not been made up yet, but check it out to see what this year's Doubles Premier League will generally look like in spreadsheet form! Please cut me some slack with respect to the quality of the spreadsheet; this is my first time making one like this. In case you missed the giant blue link above, you can also click here to access the spreadsheet: https://spo.ink/dpl6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)